Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. I really thought Hasbro hit their stride with some of the sculpts and print tech that they were hammering out with the Black Series. But yikes are those ROTLA figures like a trip back in time.

More reveals.

Indiana Jones Adventure Series -

FplZXFkXoAMmv46
FplZaq8X0AAw-oK
FplZmBSXoAInwgb
FplZiYiWYAIIvkj

Retro Indiana Jones line -

FplaBJ9WIAMmbeA
FplaMwLXwAEFciF
FplkUsjWIAIMW07
FplkUsfXgAAbUcL
FplkUsfXEAECzyx

The vintage ones look overall good. The TOD I hope comes with more than the machete , should have the bag , whip and Shankara stone .

Kazim's sculpt looks excellent. That actor probably never expected to get an action figure made 30+ years later lol.

A retro ROTLA Indy was a cool thing to make for fans, but when more retro figures are shown, albeit those never done before, it still begs expectations for repros of those other retro characters that were done originally, including a galloping horse, Marion in a white dress and might as well throw in the convoy truck and playsets!

A retro ROTLA Indy was a cool thing to make for fans, but when more retro figures are shown, albeit those never done before, it still begs expectations for repros of those other retro characters that were done originally, including a galloping horse, Marion in a white dress and might as well throw in the convoy truck and playsets!
Marion, Ceremony Belloq, Toht and the German Mechanic have been previewed already from the original line.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care for that retro Temple of Doom Indy.
It kinda sucks, I would have been fine with it if it came with more than just a machete . The rest of the figures look solid though . I am in on the Last Crusade offerings.

The Professor Indy and Walter Donovan were announced as Walmart exclusives but have just been put up for preorder at BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and Amazon.

Preordered both. The packaging alone is great.

Indy really should have a glass of champagne and a hatted head to get the scene accurate.
20230314_171207.jpg

Marion, Ceremony Belloq, Toht and the German Mechanic have been previewed already from the original line.

I've noticed the carded Retro ROTLA figures popping up on eBay even though no one seems to have them up for order yet (aside from Indy himself). Hopefully they'll be ready in short order.

I've noticed the carded Retro ROTLA figures popping up on eBay even though no one seems to have them up for order yet (aside from Indy himself). Hopefully they'll be ready in short order.
I found Indy, Marion, German Mechanic, and Belloq at a local Target this weekend. No sign of Toht, though.

Why did Hasbro make the handle for (retro) Indy’s whip so ridiculously large? Like he can’t even hold it. That alone made it a must have to a no thanks.

Why did Hasbro make the handle for (retro) Indy’s whip so ridiculously large? Like he can’t even hold it. That alone made it a must have to a no thanks.
It was big on the original figure but it does seem even bigger now. I am keeping mine carded so I am not too worried about it.

Back