Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow pretty disappointed in Raiders Indy from what you see towards the end there. I'm 100% hating the new Hasbro packaging. You're never going to know what you're getting in terms of paint apps on these.

Club Obi-Wan Indy does look a lot better than I was hoping. Exclusives do usually make it to the UK eventually, so, we'll see. Not sure about the Raiders one though.

Paint looks pretty bad on these. Typical Hasbro - 6 inch sculpting with 3.75 inch paint apps.

Marion seems to look the best here.

Interesting. More coming I guess?
FB_IMG_1672948764544.jpg

Lots of Indy’s and Fleabag. I love Indy, but I have a feeling a lot of these figures will be available on discount in the near future. I’ll get the staples now and may go back for the rest when they hit clearance.

Lots of Indy’s and Fleabag. I love Indy, but I have a feeling a lot of these figures will be available on discount in the near future. I’ll get the staples now and may go back for the rest when they hit clearance.
Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black series are hitting clearance pretty hard right now, I would expect the same for the Indy line.

Full needle scratch on those last two... the rest are grand.
Well, the new movie is the whole excuse to make any of this happen at all so they’ve got to make at least an attempt at making something for the current movie. I personally wouldn’t mind a Mads-Toht based solely on his look to go with real-Toht and the rest of the not-Nazis we might get in the line.

My favorites are the Walter Donovan with alt dying head and the fact they are making a figure called Hypnotised Indiana Jones!

No real surprises there. The most surprising one so far has been hypnotized Indy just because that’s a strange variant that I don’t think I’ve ever seen requested.

Yakface has a pretty extensive listing of the 6" offerings coming so far:

6″ ADVENTURE SERIES
Wave 1 – Built-An-Artifact (Ark of the Covenant)

“Manchester” – Indiana Jones – Raiders of the Lost Ark
“Leeds” – Arnold Toht – Raiders of the Lost Ark
“York” – Marion Ravenwood – Raiders of the Lost Arkv
“Birmingham” – Sallah – Raiders of the Lost Ark
“Cardiff” – Rene Belloq – Raiders of the Lost Ark

Wave 2 – Built-An-Artifact (Temple of Doom)
?????????? – Indiana Jones (Bridge Fight) – Temple of Doom
?????????? – Short Round – Temple of Doom
?????????? – Mola Ram – Temple of Doom
?????????? – Helena Shaw – Dial of Destiny
?????????? – Indiana Jones – Dial of Destiny
“Oxford”, “Baden”, “Perth”, “Cambridge”

Wave 3 – Built-An-Artifact (The Last Crusade)
?????????? – Elsa – The Last Crusade
?????????? – Henry Jones Sr. – The Last Crusade
?????????? – Grail Knight – The Last Crusade
?????????? – Indiana Jones – The Last Crusade
?????????? – Jurgen Voller – Dial of Destiny

Exclusives
“Exeter” – Indiana Jones (Club Obi-Wan) – Target
?????????? – Indiana Jones (Hypnotized) – Temple of Doom – ????????
?????????? – Walter Donovan – The Last Crusade – Walmart
?????????? – Indiana Jones (Professor) – The Last Crusade – Walmart
?????????? – Raiders of the Lost Ark – ????????

Willie Scott and Streets of Cairo Indy are the only two I feel are missing from that lineup.

I would love to get a few others like Brody. I just hope they can get through all three waves before the line is canceled.

Back