Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In theory 5 films with 5 figures each.

Exclusives will likely be Indy variants like German disguise, Professor version, Venice boat chase etc etc

I have ALL the original "retro" line except the rare Marion. Maybe I can finally get her?

The Toht looks excellent. I'll have to pick him up at least. I really would like a Belloq NOT in that ceremonial get-up for a change.

So those are ALL the Raiders figures? That's it? Well... at least Toht made the cut.

Looking forward to seeing the other films' figures, but I suppose its not hard to figure out who they'll make.

In theory 5 films with 5 figures each.

Exclusives will likely be Indy variants like German disguise, Professor version, Venice boat chase etc etc
Streets of Cairo Indy, Idol chamber set, Indy and Henry Sr. with motorcycle set are some that I would love to see before the line is done.

I'm buying every single AS figure, they'll definitely do Henry Sr, but probably no motorcycle.

It looks like the selections are bigger versions of the 2008 line. Not a bad thing but I want others like Safari or Desert Belloq and Satipo, Marcus, Fedora, and more.

I would love to see a young Indy from the TV series too. Patrick at Hasbro said he was a huge fan of it.

I have ALL the original "retro" line except the rare Marion. Maybe I can finally get her?

The Toht looks excellent. I'll have to pick him up at least. I really would like a Belloq NOT in that ceremonial get-up for a change.

So those are ALL the Raiders figures? That's it? Well... at least Toht made the cut.

Looking forward to seeing the other films' figures, but I suppose its not hard to figure out who they'll make.
Toht looks great, shocked they were able to make the melting face. :yess:

Are your Kenner figures still on card Wor-Gar?

I'm thrilled that Indy actually has his gun. I really thought Disney was gonna try to memory hole that.

I'm a little let down that they essentially look like upscaled versions of the 2008 figures, but then again, that's all they really can do, right? Indy's face is still off, but at least the proportions look better than those figures.

I'm for sure in for Indy, Toht, and the retro Indy. Definitely not going "all-in" on this line. Just hope it has legs enough to get us Temple of Doom Indy and Mola Ram.

I love the melted face. I don't plan on going all in but will get Indiana and Toht. Must resist the urge to go all in for the Ark...

Are your Kenner figures still on card Wor-Gar?

Not on the card I'm afraid, all opened and once on display decades ago. Those original Raiders figures were the first figures I started to collect in 1990 that led me down the dark path to my insatiable collecting habit to this very day.

I likely won't buy them all -- I didn't buy anything in 2008 even though tempted by the new Monkey Man at the time -- but I will pick up Toht and probably Mola Ram. I like my villains.

Not on the card I'm afraid, all opened and once on display decades ago. Those original Raiders figures were the first figures I started to collect in 1990 that led me down the dark path to my insatiable collecting habit to this very day.

It's always cool to hear where other collectors started from. 👍

I likely won't buy them all -- I didn't buy anything in 2008 even though tempted by the new Monkey Man at the time -- but I will pick up Toht and probably Mola Ram. I like my villains.

I never was tempted with that 2008 line, not a fan of the way they looked.

Definitely not going "all-in" on this line.

I don't plan on going all in.

Must resist the urge to go all in for the Ark...

giphy.gif

Only really wanted an Indy, but the Toht looks too cool to pass up. I have all the original vintage figures and Toht was always my favorite bad guy with his molded coat, gun, and scarred hand. This has all of that plus the addition of the melted head...too cool!

Also grabbed a Retro Indy to stand in for my childhood toy that's missing thumbs and weapons and is all floppy and paint rubbed. How cool to be able to get a "mint" one all these years later.

I'm also very pleased to see that my hand-wringing about Disney taking Indy's gun away was all for naught. I love being wrong about stuff like that!

(Hopefully by the time these come out I'll have a job and some money...)

You won’t be able to resist getting all 5 to build the Ark.
That's definitely why they're making it a "Build-A-_______" line. They don't want it flopping out of the gate like the 2008 line did. I wonder what they're going to have us build for the TOD wave. A cart? The big dude Indy fights on the conveyer belt?

I’m getting the 6” figures for sure. I think they look good.

I cherry-pick the hell out of black series but I think I’m gonna try and go all in on this one.

Really good to see Hasbro including some nice hands with Indy. The C clamp hands on black series figures look so bad. PO'd Indy, Toht and retro Indy from EE.

Looks like these figures will also be properly scaled to one another going by Indy and Toht's height. Indy is 6.3 inches (6'1'' plus extra two inches for the hat) and Toht is 5.9 inches (5'9'' is correct with hat).

I like it when the line-up has the correct proportions as well.

Back