Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the seemingly impossible task of sculpting a good young Ford likeness will be made easy with the odd-looking CGI face his younger version will have in this movie.

More small figures and crappy 12'' figures. O-boy!

I doubt I will want anything from this albatross so I suppose its better this way.

My only hope is a Chinese 3rd Party does a good 1/6th Raiders Indy. The one coming from Present is not enough. If they can make 3 Maxs then I hope for a few more Indys.

I was actually wondering if Hasbro would sub-license this to ThreeZero or something. They've worked together with Transformers, GI Joe, and Power Rangers so far.

If they make a 1:12 Indy figure and it's crappy I'll still buy it so I can display it getting its butt beat by superior 1:12 figures I own.

Indy has never had his day, collectible-wise in my opinion. Hopefully they do the property justice.
I know it's just a figure of him, but the toys McCoy was an ultimate Indy collectible for its time. I also have all the 2008 stuff, a lot of crap but by the crusade and ToD waves Hasbro improved their quality. Waiting for Indy 5 is slowly killing me I think!

I know it's just a figure of him, but the toys McCoy was an ultimate Indy collectible for its time. I also have all the 2008 stuff, a lot of crap but by the crusade and ToD waves Hasbro improved their quality. Waiting for Indy 5 is slowly killing me I think!
The Toys McCoy is still on my "one day" wants list.

It's my most anticipated movie. Gutted it was delayed.

Do you think a 1/6 Ark of the Covenant could be possible ?
It could be great :p

Indiana Jones is listed among licenses to be shown at Hasbro PulseCon.

According to yakface, the first wave of 6" figures will all be from Raiders.
Just like 2008 all over again.

I wonder if they'll offer a new melty Toht figure? Maybe they'll finally make a Dietrich.

Perhaps surprisingly, I didn't buy one Indy figure or any other character from the 2008 Hasbro offerings.

At least the seemingly impossible task of sculpting a good young Ford likeness will be made easy with the odd-looking CGI face his younger version will have in this movie.
I saw a leaked version of the D23 Indy 5 trailer before it was taken down and the de-aged younger Ford looked INCREDIBLY realistic!
I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up after seeing a trailer that's sole purpose is to GET us excited but man, it looked fantastic and gave out a very Raiders / Last Crusade vibe. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up when the music kicked in! LOL

Knowing Hasbro, probably only getting one Indy in this wave but I'd like to see a proper Cairo Indy and a proper jacket Indy. Fingers crossed they leave cloth clothing alone. Would hate to see toht, map room Indy or salah ruined by subpar 1/12 clothing.

Indiana Jones 6" Adventure series -

Indy -

FeAhBw4XgAAq6H-
FeAhBw4XoAYTBeW
FeAhL7NWIAAZu5R

Toht -

FeAhmMwWIAM067c
FeAhukPWAAAfHXr

Sallah -

FeAiGdNWYAQrOOX

Marion -

FeAik5uXkAQrg4B

Belloq -

FeAicWPXoAIdG-u

Build a Artifact is the Ark -

FeAjcBlXkAQcbwD

Retro Kenner Indiana Jones line -

FeAkRfEXgAEm7w_

The Staff of Ra headpiece -

FeAk3NsX0AI1rGy

6 inch line, retro line and prop replicas. No TVC style figures.

The 6 inch line is called The Adventure Series, with a 5 figure Raiders wave. The BAF is the Ark.

I'm getting all Adventure Series figures and maybe some replicas.

The wave will be:

Indy
Screenshot_20221001-204144_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-204108_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-204102_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-204414_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-204317_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-204128_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-205225_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-205231_YouTube.jpg

Toht
Screenshot_20221001-204459_YouTube.jpg

Belloq
Screenshot_20221001-204813_YouTube.jpg

Sallah
Screenshot_20221001-204710_YouTube.jpg

Marion
Screenshot_20221001-205007_YouTube.jpg

Prop replica is the Staff of Ra headpiece.
Screenshot_20221001-210113_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-210213_YouTube.jpg

They also mentioned 25 more figures coming in the 6" line, with some of them being exclusives.

Back