Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very interesting and welcome -- my VHS copies will not last forever and I would prefer to keep them working. I obviously need to read the full thread which will take a while but glancing at this page a complete set would be wonderful

This is very interesting and welcome -- my VHS copies will not last forever and I would prefer to keep them working. I obviously need to read the full thread which will take a while but glancing at this page a complete set would be wonderful

Just hit me up when you are ready.

Get these BlueRays, & never watch VHS again.

You don't need to read the whole thread. Just buy them. You will not regret it...

Watching Harmy's SW right now.
It says v2.7 at the title screen.

Is there a more updated version?

Happy May 4th everyone!

****, the new 4K versions on Disney+ look fantastic!!! I?m hoping Harmy can use them for a future release of Despecialized.

Was surprised to see this thread pop up.

That's the Adywan fan version, not Harmy's despecialized. His "revisited" (ANH & ESB) is a fan edit, not the original theatrical releases. Unless this is different.

Correct, I figured it would still interest people.

Back