Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are on the same page my friend. I see you have been interested for many years. My example is better than I hoped for, however always looking to improve. The Gee Whizz clothing set is as good as it gets although requires minor adjustment to shirt opening and jacket length. It seems that a Worldbox body to represent narrow muscular 5'9" frame may the way forward with paint work to upper chest and hands to match sculpt skin shade. After the sculpt the SAA revolver and carpet bag shall be the most difficult parts to source. I did enquire with Infinite Statue/ Kaustic Plastik, they would like to do Harmonica but licensing is difficult. Cult King I have been informed has now retired. I understand the genre, the western does not enjoy the level of interest of other subject matter.I am surprised a Sergio Leone legacy collection has not emerged, we may be lucky yet.

Harmonica first image of first painted sculpt. Rooted hair version to follow. Harmonica instrument two versions, one with dent to follow. Future possible parts boots and Colt SAA revolver.

Head sculpt has been created to support World Box A011 figure body.

Fee for sculpt is $110 + shipping.

Painting $175 + shipping.

Further details to follow.

Attachments

• Harmonica.jpg
    Harmonica.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello, I anticipated I would hear from you first. Further improvements to paint to be made, this is the test sculpt. Further images very soon. Rooted hair version presently in progress.

First images of Harmonica Instrument, much research has been done to get the correct model specification. A metal ring shall be attached to connect to neck cord.

Attachments

• harmonica_final_3.jpg
    harmonica_final_3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • harmonica_final_2.jpg
    harmonica_final_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • harmonica_final.jpg
    harmonica_final.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
The test Harmonica looks great so far! I'll be looking forward to seeing updates. I'd interested in a painted head sculpt.

I'd suggest his hat brim be a little wider.
In some interior shots his hat looks gray.
Outside it looks more tan.

Attachments

• OUATITW Harmonica Hat.png
    OUATITW Harmonica Hat.png
    915.2 KB · Views: 0
The test Harmonica looks great so far! I'll be looking forward to seeing updates. I'd interested in a painted head sculpt.

I'd suggest his hat brim be a little wider.
In some interior shots his hat looks gray.
Outside it looks more tan.
Hi, I note your suggestions about the hat and shall pass them on. It is difficult to get the detail right but the artists, sculptor and painter wish to do just that. My present Harmonica has the sculpt by Mr Barlow which still holds up, I have read that the head may be slightly too small and neck too long, but after looking at it for years there is no doubt who it is. Mr Bronson would I reckon be happy too. I wIsh to add the artists welcome your suggestions, thank you.

I also have Mr. Barlow's Harmonica and the Art Figs sculpts. Any new Harmonicas are welcome.
Thank you for passing along notes. He looks great already.

Attachments

• Harmonica head turn - 1.gif
    Harmonica head turn - 1.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back