Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, must be like an old friend, my Harmonica has become so.

Attachments

• 20230308_181535.jpg
    20230308_181535.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Here’s mine I’ve had for years with the Geewhiz set. Can’t remember who did the sculpt but it was painted by Paul Prentice. Could do with an accurate pants belt and the harmonica.
Harmonica instrument and round belt buckle shall be created.
Later Geewhiz pants have been improved and are close to screen accurate.

Attachments

• 20231105_133833.jpg
    20231105_133833.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Harmonica head sculpt with hat is completed

Painting further sculpts upon orders placed.

PM me for details.

Boots next.

Thank you

Attachments

• 423568228_285516777702908_2901669349417096251_n.jpg
    423568228_285516777702908_2901669349417096251_n.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 423686582_1105436253986677_4097881022702994831_n.jpg
    423686582_1105436253986677_4097881022702994831_n.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 423766125_1088134039069712_5093485251385481428_n.jpg
    423766125_1088134039069712_5093485251385481428_n.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
Excellent 👍 Need this in the collection, so outfit and gun rig needed :lol
Yes expensive which makes Sideshows The Outlaw Josey Wales real sweet. The rig, I had one made sometime back after studying images,leather great service and fee, UK based too.

I had the Gee Whiz set made, quality, however they made the coat too long although many would not notice. I could not bring myself to weather or put the bullet hole in the left shoulder. I may have another set made to my exact requirements.

Omitted to mention the Harmonica shall be created too.

I shall probably keep the Colt holstered, I have a few examples in my arsenal that shall suffice.
Full metal customs will create a metal highly detailed Colt for in the region of $500, however sometimes the weight of the weapon is a negative.

The headsculpt has been created to match WorldBox A011 figure body which I believe to be good for Harmonica.

I have decided to streamline my collecting to only westerns.

Just seen the latest Kevin Costner....Horizon trailer.

I am of the view that it may be time to create a new thread for all things western, figures, films, history etc etc.

Yes expensive which makes Sideshows The Outlaw Josey Wales real sweet. The rig, I had one made sometime back after studying images,leather great service and fee, UK based too.

I had the Gee Whiz set made, quality, however they made the coat too long although many would not notice. I could not bring myself to weather or put the bullet hole in the left shoulder. I may have another set made to my exact requirements.

Omitted to mention the Harmonica shall be created too.

I shall probably keep the Colt holstered, I have a few examples in my arsenal that shall suffice.
Full metal customs will create a metal highly detailed Colt for in the region of $500, however sometimes the weight of the weapon is a negative.

The headsculpt has been created to match WorldBox A011 figure body which I believe to be good for Harmonica.

I have decided to streamline my collecting to only westerns.

Just seen the latest Kevin Costner....Horizon trailer.

I am of the view that it may be time to create a new thread for all things western, figures, films, history etc etc.
Well, I need to add Bronson back into the collection. It all starts with a great sculpt, which is being created now👍 I do have a feeling that Kaustic Plastic will be making a Charles Bronson figure at some point, but think Red Sun to match their Toshiro Mifune samurai figures.

So you’re creating an all western thread? Just let me know when it happens and I will happily participate. I love too many things to focus on one genre, but would love to see pics of the western collection one of these days 🍻

And Horizon is going to be like 3-4 movies from what I hear, so I’m very curious about this story. It’s Costner’s dream project and one of the reasons he is done with Yellowstone from what is being said, so hopefully it’s successful. The man knows how to make great westerns, so I’m in. In fact, I just watched Open Range again on tv just a few nights ago and absolutely love that ending gunfight. Wouldn’t mind having him in the collection as well 🤔

Interesting my friend. Nothing is forever unfortuantely, I am quite some way along the trail, whilst I have no plans leave I am aware of my morality. I do enjoy figures from other genres but need to control my thirst, room, time and all the plastic. I suppose I am saying the more you have the less you see.

Interesting my friend. Nothing is forever unfortuantely, I am quite some way along the trail, whilst I have no plans leave I am aware of my morality. I do enjoy figures from other genres but need to control my thirst, room, time and all the plastic. I suppose I am saying the more you have the less you see.
To add as I often do. In another time I would like to see figures of Glenn Ford, Burt Lancaster, James Stewart, Henry Fonda, Gary Cooper, Kirk Douglas, Alan Ladd, Audie Murphy, Jason Robards, Dale Robertson, Jack Elam, Kevin Costner, Robert Duvall, Kevin Cline, James Drury, Chuck Connors, Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck and Burl Ives to name but a few.

You mentioned Kaustic Plastik, I did sometime back contact Infinite Statue/ Kaustic Plastik suggesting they may consider a Sergio Leone Collection. They indicated that would give it consideration.

Harmonica Sculpt ordered.
I understand enquires are in progress to consider weathered clothing set. I reckon the left shoulder bullet hole shall be optional.

Whilst I only dream while awake what a dream it would be to see the opening scenes of Once Upon A Time In The West created in 1.6. Maybe Frank and Cheyenne too.

Yes I am awake.

Last edited:
Back