Hammer Films collectibles coming from Sideshow, NECA and Mego

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3637772/radar-licensing-announces-hammer-house-horror-merchandise-program-neca-toys/

This is awesome news.
I would be so happy with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing figures!

Holy **** thats awesome!!!
Lee and Cushing are MUST haves.
I kid you not I read this post not even 5 minutes after having re-watched Hammer's Dracula (1958) for my Halloween movie marathon.
I wonder which companies are making what type of product.... who do we think will get the 1/6 scale rights? TOTS, Sideshow or NECA (do NECA do 1/6?)

Holy **** thats awesome!!!
Lee and Cushing are MUST haves.
I kid you not I read this post not even 5 minutes after having re-watched Hammer's Dracula (1958) for my Halloween movie marathon.
I wonder which companies are making what type of product.... who do we think will get the 1/6 scale rights? TOTS, Sideshow or NECA (do NECA do 1/6?)

Trick or Treat Studios is doing masks and 1/6 figures. I am keeping my fingers crossed that NECA does Ultimate versions of the mainstays at least, and shies away from retro cloth. MEGO actually is doing retro cloths of the Hammer license. I am sure Sideshow is probably statues or premium formats or busts. Going to be interesting. I gotta be selective though. Been collecting this stuff for nearly 3 decades. Running outta house for this stuff,lol.

True, but it's a double edged sword, isn't it?
If these do well as they are right now, there is no real incentive to make them better (unless the owners are really fans who want to raise the bar as they release more figures).
If they don't do well, then the line dies because there was "no interest".

Indeed! I'm all for Hammer stuff just as long as it doesn't dent my wallet. My current Lee Dracula is showing his age a bit now and I have yet to find a decent modern replacement.

I want to like the Lee sculpt, it's just so shiny and plastic looking. Has TrT ever done a great sculpt before? Something to give any hope for improvements?

DEBC33E9-DD86-4BE7-8128-FBAB9EEB09A5.jpeg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    380.5 KB
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    6.5 MB
  • 1F0F6C85-3F62-46EB-9BEE-6EE32E00DFE3.jpeg
    1F0F6C85-3F62-46EB-9BEE-6EE32E00DFE3.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
Back