Halloween (October 19th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoy 2018 and Kills and I'm very excited for this. To me, the Halloween story is 78-2018-Kills-Ends. The other movies are there to enjoy, but these 4 are THE storyline for me.

Track list from the soundtrack.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Set photo taken by Sean Clark.

306327099_1054181122126136_6199328020858868219_n.jpeg

I'm all in on this trilogy. The rumors I've heard about Ends are bonkers but I don't even care.
That said, this will be this first one I don't see in the theater. I didn't think it was possible but theater etiquette has gotten worse in my area post pandemic.
Looks like I'll be subscribing to the ol 'cock.

I'm all in on this trilogy. The rumors I've heard about Ends are bonkers but I don't even care.
That said, this will be this first one I don't see in the theater. I didn't think it was possible but theater etiquette has gotten worse in my area post pandemic.
Looks like I'll be subscribing to the ol 'cock.
What's the rumours? :panic:

What's the rumours? :panic:
Main one I've heard is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Possible spoilers, possible fan-tasy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jamie Lee Curtis is such a company (wo)man at this point. At least John Carpenter outright admits to it all being about money. As cynical and disappointing it is to hear from him, especially having done so many great movies, he's not wrong. I'm not getting my hopes up with this "final" movie.

Last edited:
I've only ever seen the original Halloween. From what I gather you only really need to watch that, Halloween (2018) and Halloween kills to catch up to the next one. That about right?
Correct, those 4 movies are the only ones related to each other, the other films have different timelines and storylines.

Back