Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Go to Preferences or on the lower left corner of the page when logged in to make your choice. You have 3 choices. The Collector Freaks, Collector Freaks Green and the Collector Freaks Dark.

Collector Freaks Green

1626908205838.png

Based off of this for the colors.

1626908954861.png

And while you are looking - Check out Collector Freaks Dark

1626909029269.png

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Woo dark mode. I’m not sure about the green for it though. I use Darkreader on Desktop and it only changed the background to dark and the text to white, the rest of the colour scheme remains the same and it looks pretty good imo.

Asta

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I thought I'd go green, but I actually prefer the new red and blue.

Another noticeable change yesterday was the disappearance of the 'Reaction' total from under the message count in each post.

Oh, and on the desktop the Collector Freaks banner at the top isn't displaying for me. Instead there's a broken image icon and the text, 'Collector Freaks'.

Last edited:

greygoose

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Went for the green. Dark was a bit much for me. I had gotten used to the bright white but the green is a nice go-between.
I like it.

2010 vibes for me...
tenor.gif

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
When you go to the white, are you using the Collector Freaks or a default? On my white version the reaction totals are there and the Logo and all are showing.

Asta

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
When you go to the white, are you using the Collector Freaks or a default? On my white version the reaction totals are there and the Logo and all are showing.

I've got nothing showing on either default or Collector Freaks.

Asta

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I just cleared my cache and CF cookies on the off chance it would fix it.

Still not showing though.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I just tried all 3 versions and the reaction total doesn't show up for me as well, and as @Asta mentioned the freaks logo is broken for me but only on mobile, desktop seems fine.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
If you cannot see the Logo for Collector Freaks, please go to preferences and choose the Collector Freaks choice again. That should take you to the new version of the white that has the Logo showing.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Thank you that is a high priority fix. I'm waiting for the Style developer to get in so he can work on that. So it may be a couple of hours as he's on a different time zone and keeps later working hours. But thanks for pointing out the issues. We will get them fixed today.