Gruff's 1:6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
M.png
y collection is a mix. Some customs, some straight-from-the-box. Some showcasing the work of 1:6 artists I admire. A few show my own work.

It will probably take quite a while for me to photograph everything I want to, and in the different ways I'd like. There won't be many full-body shots until I've had a day to set up my light box, but my fascination is likenesses, so close-ups are my preference anyway.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Allison, Pix, thanks for being the first to post encouragement. As those with long memories will know, some of these have been new treatments of very old photographs. I have to rotate my display, so some of the things I most want to share have to be dug out first so I can shoot pictures of them. And full-length shots have to be in a light box, or they'll be shots of figures wedged in between the bits of rubble. I will keep this up. Thanks to both of yas for your support!

I am not going to lie....I've been waiting for you to post pictures of your collection because I know you have a very unique ensemble. Please keep posting.:) Everything looks fantastic so far.:clap

Back