Greetings from South Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIGinthesky

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Manolo and I'm from Brownsville, Texas (On the border by the sea). I've been into the 1/6th scale hobby since the early 1990's with the GI Joe Hall of Fame. I've seen the figures improve in detail from Hasbro Classic Collection to 21st Century Toys, to the first Dragon Models figures to Hot Toys and beyond. (Gosh I'm old). I'm old enough to have played as a kid with GI Joe with fuzzy beards and Kung Fu Grip!

My main interests in 1/6 scale have always been kitbashing modern military, law enforcement (my profession) and Vietnam special forces units. But I've always been a huge fan of James Bond. I collected all the Sideshow Bond figures since they were first released. Now I just focus on the latest 007 releases from Big Chief Studios. One of these days when I figure out how to upload a picture on this forum I might just post my latest Bond kitbash. Glad to be here and thank you all for listening.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Manolo!
wavesmile.gif

Back