Media Grand Theft Auto VI in development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd assume we'd return to Vice City, which I wouldn't mind at all.

Oh man, I can only imagine how it'd look. And a new OST to go with it

Speaking of which, I wonder if we'll ever get a GTA IV Remaster?

IV is too dull for them to waste anymore time on. Although I found it a more interesting locale and story than V.

That's around the amount of time it took between San Andreas and IV, and exact amount of time between IV and V. Shows some dedication and work, I respect that. I just hope they don't make a version for PS3 and Xbox 360 :lol show us Vice City in that glorious PS4/XB1!

They did a lot of improvements when they did the Xbox One/PS4 version, I think they can definitely do even better considering how improved GTAV was over GTAIV but they've already done some impressive work. I think in the industry they've probably done the best at optimization.

Absolutely, they certainly haven't fallen prey to other things that plague AAA releases today, and GTA V on PS4/XB1 is a great remaster, my preferred version by far.

Considering the last GTA was barely profitable for them, I am shocked. lol!!!

How many billions fid GTAV make? Holy ****, I am in the wrong line of work!

I'm amazed we didn't get more portable GTAs on that notion.

GTA could easily be a terrible game if it weren't for the time and money that they put into it. Part of its success is also that they don't release a new one every year.

I do expect a sequel to Red Dead Redemption sometime soon, maybe announced this year.

Yeah, I respect Rockstar, they do take their time.

But Pliss still has a point really.

GTA could easily be a terrible game if it weren't for the time and money that they put into it. Part of its success is also that they don't release a new one every year.

I do expect a sequel to Red Dead Redemption sometime soon, maybe announced this year.

Rumour is Rockstar are about to announce Red dead redemption 2 legends of the west in the next few months for 2017 release.

I need to try Red Dead sometime, never bothered...despite my PS3 shelf almost being shelves, I missed out on a few PS3 games I really needed to try!

Back