Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested in getting the Yuji Sakai Shin Godzilla 4th Awakening figure, it’s available for preorder at stores like AmiAmi, Hobby Genki and JP Shonen Ric. I would expect Anime Export to get them too. This means it might just be hitting Awesome Collector.

So from what I’ve seen:

G-Store has the Translucent Ver.
26758E2E-856C-420E-8E6D-EF6C5ED96319.jpeg

Shonen Ric has the light up,
5DD28E1E-AAFD-4EE7-99B9-500414D9007C.jpeg

The standard ver. is mass produced.
9FFB21F5-56D7-4EE1-9E08-2BB0E5B925FC.jpeg

$199 at Amiami
$188 at Hobby Genki
$250 for Ric Light Up Ver.

I have to say that Ric looks great. I’m definitely going Ric on this one.

Last edited:
I agree.
The Ric looks great.

But..

Why can't they make a light up translucent version?!

Godzilla store limited Ric version! BOOM!

(I should be very careful of what I wish for)
I could totally see that happening down the road. It would be a G Store Exclusive for next year or something. Kinda like how they’re doing the Ric Godzilla 2019 with the glowing eyes and mouth now.

So you can order from the Japanese RIC site and they'll ship to the U.S.?
I ordered mine using Zen Market from the Japanese site. There’s a chance that it may hit the US store within the next day or two. I didn’t take that chance since I’m a little paranoid after that Gigantic ‘95 sold out in less than 24 hrs.

I got my Ric for $270 (that includes the Zen Market fee). Shipping is of course pending. Total price is usually $20-30 less than NA prices.

I also got my Son of Godzilla set for $270 from the G Store.

So these bad boys arrived..

View attachment 644328

..not without an issue.. I have no more space left!! 😩
And now I gotta find a way to hide these before the wifey's up..
Lucky! I’m still waiting for my Eva Goji to show up.

Nonsense! Assert dominance and put the new figures on your living room table! I’m sure she will be very accepting of this gesture(y)

Lucky! I’m still waiting for my Eva Goji to show up.

Nonsense! Assert dominance and put the new figures on your living room table! I’m sure she will be very accepting of this gesture(y)
that "assert dominance" thingy made me spit my tea. 😆
Let me make sure she won't take me to suplex city when I do such thing..

Quite expensive for Mothra
https://www.spiral-studio.co/product-page/mothra-2019-imago-form-mystical-edition
I was thinking they might have made it that size to try and increase the cost
And I only just now realized that the Mystical edition was just the regular version with a bonus item. I thought it was a version that had a "mystical" blue glow like variants from other companies have done. For me it's like my grail piece

that "assert dominance" thingy made me spit my tea. 😆
Let me make sure she won't take me to suplex city when I do such thing..
Hey as long as she doesn’t hurt your hands you should be fine! Those are the moneymakers :lol

Quite expensive for Mothra
https://www.spiral-studio.co/product-page/mothra-2019-imago-form-mystical-edition
I was thinking they might have made it that size to try and increase the cost
And I only just now realized that the Mystical edition was just the regular version with a bonus item. I thought it was a version that had a "mystical" blue glow like variants from other companies have done. For me it's like my grail piece
That price is crazy! Wow. I don’t think I have the bank account or the space for that one. Grail piece! So are you going to get it? I’ll live through you.

Hey as long as she doesn’t hurt your hands you should be fine! Those are the moneymakers :lol

That price is crazy! Wow. I don’t think I have the bank account or the space for that one. Grail piece! So are you going to get it? I’ll live through you.
🤣 ah yes.. hands.. and eyes, cuz I have to see what I'm drawing.. and brain, of course, to simulate the image.. and nose+ribs to breathe well.
Nope to suplex city!

Back