GI Joe RAH Haslab Skystriker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday night was pretty wild. I though this thing was going to fail, but pulling out the Cobra Hack was a stroke a brilliance on the part of the Joe team. The presentation and offerings were nice. The flight crew (mustard & ketchup :lol) should have been the first unlock as that was a group people were wanting, then rip cord and then scarlet. I'm sure we will see the pit crew later.

The Rancor team didn't put any effort in their offering and just figured it will pass because, yawn, star wars.....

But yea overall it was stupid to put all these offerings ending at the same time at christmas.

Tuesday night was pretty wild. I though this thing was going to fail, but pulling out the Cobra Hack was a stroke a brilliance on the part of the Joe team. The presentation and offerings were nice. The flight crew (mustard & ketchup :lol) should have been the first unlock as that was a group people were wanting, then rip cord and then scarlet. I'm sure we will see the pit crew later.

The Rancor team didn't put any effort in their offering and just figured it will pass because, yawn, star wars.....

But yea overall it was stupid to put all these offerings ending at the same time at christmas.
I wonder if Hasbro knew the fight crew would be more desirable, hence setting a higher bar to get them. Similar to the proton pack where the stand would be more desirable than stickers and little stay puft dolls I think.

I still have my USS Flagg toy stored neatly in my basement.
Time to take the old girl out to sea

Tomcat-cutaway.jpg

etbhhbtneh.jpg

Looks like Haslab is giving enough missiles to let the person customize their loadout from Sidewinders, Sparrows and Phoenix missiles.

I'd make the ejection seat come out. But that would probably raise the cost of it.

Will be a task to find one anywhere close to preorder price. I image just the figures would go for $500.

And hasbro is asking to update addresses, so it looks like the spring shipping date may be sooner.

Well, luckily we Freaks have each other’s backs! :) I realized I just wasn’t going to have the room and I’d much rather deal here with a fellow Freak than eBay so I was able to help. Win-win in my book.

Mine landed as well. I like that they added the white boarder on the cards. Too bad the other retros don't have it. . . . .

IMG_2795.JPG

Mine landed as well. I like that they added the white boarder on the cards. Too bad the other retros don't have it. . . . .

View attachment 620770
Nice. Yeah, I also dig how they gave ripcord an appropriate card to match the timeframe of nightforce. What was the condition of the cardbacks on your figures? A couple if mine were dinged.

Do you guys get 7 figures or 9 figures? ( i.e. there are 2 in the actual main box?)

That's just straight up sexy. You can see the workmanship and design were by people who loved GI JOE RAH. Like truly loved it.

Didn't think about it until now, but maybe DFC ordered one of these before he died, and he will never get to see it and display it. Unfortunate. I didn't see eye to eye with him on pretty much anything, but it's clear he loved Joe to the core.

Nice. Yeah, I also dig how they gave ripcord an appropriate card to match the timeframe of nightforce. What was the condition of the cardbacks on your figures? A couple if mine were dinged.
The only damage I noticed was a small 'vein' above the hanger hole on Ace's card. Other than that, just missing a couple of the hanger inserts, so 2 aren't 'unpunched'.

Yea a bummer about DFC. Deep down he was a good guy.

Back