• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GG Sweet Pea statue SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI guys!

I'm selling Sucker Punch Sweet Pea Statue by Gentle Giant. She is in mint condition with original box and certificate. I'm asking only $195 plus shipping costs.

SOLD!!!!!

Let me know if you are interested, if I don't sell for this price, I'm just going to keep it. This piece is worth s lot more.....

Lets make a deal.....

Thank you

suckerPunch_sweetPeaStatue_.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GG Sweet Pea statue $199

Wow such a good price! I paid 250.00 for mine. Someone must buy this, great seller too! :)

Wow such a good price! I paid 250.00 for mine. Someone must buy this, great seller too! :)

Thank you, sir.... I can always count on you for some help....

I'm taking a loss and this is the best of the bunch in my opinion.... Need this sold soon....

Cheers

Check with Eli26. He posted on a thread yesterday that he is thinking about Sweet Pea. GL :duff

With that price i thought I was going to have 10 pms in a few hours but....

Oh well.....

Re: GG Sweet Pea statue $195 only

A whopping $4 savings :lol :monkey3 I'm surprise it's still up. I would buy this if I didn't already own her. GL B.

Re: GG Sweet Pea statue $195 only

A whopping $4 savings :lol :monkey3 I'm surprise it's still up. I would buy this if I didn't already own her. GL B.

You would be surprised how often people buy something when it is 4 bucks cheaper ..... I think 195 for this is a steal and I'm surprised I still have it but if I can't sell it, I'll gladly keep it....

Cheers

Back