Gentle Giant Bastila Shan Statue (KOTOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0D70000C-6FEE-42A3-ABA8-03CDDF43C61F.jpeg
4904BF3C-59BC-4933-A828-974B63574541.jpeg
F43C46D3-16B3-4484-9D64-96362193D833.jpeg

$80 PVC statue. Up for preorder 8/19.

Presumably to coincide with the now in limbo remake. Still really nice to see anything Bastila and KOTOR related.

That game is in serious danger of not being made. Based on the people involved it probably would have been an abomination of the old game anyway. I got what I needed already with XM Revan and Malak. If XM made Nihilus I might be tempted but that would be it.

That game is in serious danger of not being made. Based on the people involved it probably would have been an abomination of the old game anyway. I got what I needed already with XM Revan and Malak. If XM made Nihilus I might be tempted but that would be it.

Unfortunately yeah, it’s a shame the developers squandered something as important as KOTOR.

But it is interesting the merchandise is still moving forward, which is fine by me. Guess they’re assuming fans of the original will still buy in and they’re right.

I don’t typically buy statues so I passed on the XM Revan and Malak but I think I’d get Bastila if they made one. But they must be great to have. I don’t have a lot of KOTOR stuff aside from Hasbro figures though I do have the original big in store standee.

You could make a life size bust of Nihilus. Probably one of the easiest to put together.

XM Bastila would be cool

Nice. I snagged this for free with some credit my wife had won for a statue photo contest they did a couple of years ago.

Back