1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1658699366716.jpg

How about this head for the Marauder Blockbuster?

410C3108-2F46-42E0-BC8F-F7F1D978A67B.jpeg

My latest Fox XMEN customs in various stages of completion. Magneto’s boots should be here on Monday - X2 Jeans head will hopefully be here by sept now I just have to find the correct coat for Gambit (any leads on that would be greatly appreciated!!)

Also going to look into trying to fudge together something to look like the machine to make Magneto a little Dio base like this -
ED6136CA-DCFC-4F34-97B3-DF062D2FC80F.jpeg

View attachment 591654
My latest Fox XMEN customs in various stages of completion. Magneto’s boots should be here on Monday - X2 Jeans head will hopefully be here by sept now I just have to find the correct coat for Gambit (any leads on that would be greatly appreciated!!)

Also going to look into trying to fudge together something to look like the machine to make Magneto a little Dio base like this - View attachment 591655
I haven't pulled the trigger on a Gambit head yet. I just bought a black trench coat but then I was planning on putting him in a uniform. I'm more concerned about finding a a decent staff. I like the playing cards though.

Which head are you going with for Jean?

I haven't pulled the trigger on a Gambit head yet. I just bought a black trench coat but then I was planning on putting him in a uniform. I'm more concerned about finding a a decent staff. I like the playing cards though.

Which head are you going with for Jean?
I found an X2 sculpt on eBay - I believe you have the same one in your collection if I remember the pictures in this thread correctly!

Finally decided to go with the same dark blue as Cyclops and Angel for Shadowcat. Kitty has never worn pink in the comics uniform-wise that I'm aware of, always either black/yellow or blue. Also updated Gambit's boots:

Attachments

• DSC_0569.JPG
    DSC_0569.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0566.JPG
    DSC_0566.JPG
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0579.JPG
    DSC_0579.JPG
    468.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0574.JPG
    DSC_0574.JPG
    564.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0572.JPG
    DSC_0572.JPG
    491.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0592.JPG
    DSC_0592.JPG
    882.4 KB · Views: 0
Finally decided to go with the same dark blue as Cyclops and Angel for Shadowcat. Kitty has never worn pink in the comics uniform-wise that I'm aware of, always either black/yellow or blue. Also updated Gambit's boots:
Yeah if I ever finish my Kitty, she'll be in a movie-influenced outfit, (and so will Rogue) rather than the straight Halle suit, but that's the accent color I'm using too.
Looks great
What headsculpt is that?

Where are you getting all of these X-Men suits?
I had a plan for over a decade of which X-Men I wanted to create and I got them all when they were readily available years ago knowing they'd be impossible to find now. I thought of making a Bishop but don't care to track down another Cyclops suit to make it happen.

Yeah if I ever finish my Kitty, she'll be in a movie-influenced outfit, (and so will Rogue) rather than the straight Halle suit, but that's the accent color I'm using too.
Looks great
What headsculpt is that?
My Rogue has the tall boots and long cloth gloves she had in X3 if that's what you meant.

Last of Us 2 Ellie head sculpt. I think it's 3rd party/unlicensed.

I had a plan for over a decade of which X-Men I wanted to create and I got them all when they were readily available years ago knowing they'd be impossible to find now. I thought of making a Bishop but don't care to track down another Cyclops suit to make it happen.

My Rogue has the tall boots and long cloth gloves she had in X3 if that's what you meant.

Last of Us 2 Ellie head sculpt. I think it's 3rd party/unlicensed.
I want to do something similar. Uniforms are the main issue. I'm waiting for Exo-6 Chief O'Brien for my Banshee custom. In the meantime this is in progress. If anybody else wants to order one get in touch with them...

Attachments

• received_1738202699880124.jpeg
    received_1738202699880124.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone know if the Nightmare and the Creature figures use the same body? I want to get a Kelsey Grammer Beast head done and it might save a bit of effort if they are the same as I can use the scans from Nightcrawler.

Looks like SooSoo will be giving us casual clothes Logan from X-Men 1.
4ACA836D-53EB-4BF3-B74A-1B5EB819123F.jpeg

That’s my favourite casual outfit out of all the movies. Shame Hugh didn’t have the time to get mega ripped before shooting but that hardly matters when he’s wearing so many layers.

Did anyone see this Wolverine from JX Toys? It's raining Hugh Jackman Wolverines now!
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=3968
Glad I decided against Poing that. The head sculpt isn’t great at all, the jeans are too loose and don’t flare and the claws look far too realistic to capture the cgi awfulness of the ones in Origins.

The tank top here looks well made but X1 is just a superior look for me. Tank, flannel, denim, leather: peek layering.
Hopefully SooSoo can pull off a great likeness without stealing from Eleven or Vimal this time.
I’d assume a high likelihood of a raised eyebrow, cigar-smoking head and an angry one resembling the bar scene standoff.

Glad I decided against Poing that. The head sculpt isn’t great at all, the jeans are too loose and don’t flare and the claws look far too realistic to capture the cgi awfulness of the ones in Origins.

The tank top here looks well made but X1 is just a superior look for me. Tank, flannel, denim, leather: peek layering.
Hopefully SooSoo can pull off a great likeness without stealing from Eleven or Vimal this time.
I’d assume a high likelihood of a raised eyebrow, cigar-smoking head and an angry one resembling the bar scene standoff.
Yeah, I'm holding out for the X1 release too. Then I'll have to decide whether to replace my Eleven Logan Wolverine or not, as I have a one figure per character policy now.

Back