GameToys - Ichigo Kurosaki (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is everything I've wanted in a 1/6 scale bleach line
c8dc3fd45ce1fea75777957363d6bc97.jpg
cd184fa2aedb2370480a151d5e1c4949.jpg
db139eba7d5c6cfb751c7291401c7b23.jpg
dd22f695c5460ca9daf545f0c4b974e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
This is beautiful!

Just a few unboxing pics.
View attachment 538426View attachment 538427View attachment 538428View attachment 538429View attachment 538430View attachment 538431Looks like they had to add on the name plate. Keep an eye out when unboxing.

Thanks for the Pics, he looks awesome

Still no sign of my one...currently sat in Shenzhen waiting to board an airplane apparently :(

I paid extra for shipping this time as well instead of going for the free option lol

Neil

Game Toys has been quiet lately, wondering if they're working on anything new.

If I can just get a Kenpachi out of them, I'll be happy.
Yeah VERY quiet
Hope it does mean more in the works but more concerned this might be it

In other news my one Finally left China today

Hopefully only about another 3 weeks now lol

Neil

Glad to hear yours is back on the move. I’m not too worried about the silence since their last Ichigo was out for a bit before they announced this one. These two figures so far have been great, and it seemed like they sold well, especially the first it sold out everywhere fast. With the anime returning next year it’s a good time to drop Bleach figures. Drop a few more then maybe do another run of Ichigo, I’d like them to do a season 1 look, with his first sword.

Glad to hear yours is back on the move. I’m not too worried about the silence since their last Ichigo was out for a bit before they announced this one. These two figures so far have been great, and it seemed like they sold well, especially the first it sold out everywhere fast. With the anime returning next year it’s a good time to drop Bleach figures. Drop a few more then maybe do another run of Ichigo, I’d like them to do a season 1 look, with his first sword.

Yeah, so am I ;)

Yeah was a slight delay really hope we see more soon
If we only got a Rukia & Renji I think I'd be ok with that since they are the main characters but I'd be happy with anyone else at the moment

So excited for the return next year...I haven't read any of the Manga since the Anime ended so I'm going in cold for the 1000 Year War & I am soooo looking forward to it
Still my favourite Anime ever

Neil

I never read any of the Bleach manga, still ended up spoiling a bunch of stuff. I wasn’t careful cause I never thought it would come back. There was a time where I would agree and say it’s my favorite, but sadly it has to settle for second place behind One Piece. Any way started unboxing this set for real so here’s a few more quick photos.
FE83F626-8D49-4A1A-9D97-CB09D7113C4C.jpeg
B26F1601-3CD1-46FA-9A32-A684963B8215.jpeg
B73435CE-257D-42E1-A3D4-461AFD5C6976.jpeg
They even included a reversed nameplate, nice touch.
5CE85CB5-503F-4488-8D67-6044CE01822C.jpeg

I never read any of the Bleach manga, still ended up spoiling a bunch of stuff. I wasn’t careful cause I never thought it would come back. There was a time where I would agree and say it’s my favorite, but sadly it has to settle for second place behind One Piece. Any way started unboxing this set for real so here’s a few more quick photos.
View attachment 538597View attachment 538598View attachment 538599They even included a reversed nameplate, nice touch.
View attachment 538600

I started reading the Manga which was what got me into it but as soon as the Anime started I stopped the Manga so I didn't spoil anything
I've never actually tried One Piece, it's so long now I just don't think I'll ever catch up...my viewing time these days is very limited
Bleach will always just about top the tree but there are a few that are perilously close like Fairy Tail & My Hero

Thanks for the extra Pictures, he looks amazing & I love that Face Off Pose, absolutely stunning...juts makes the wait for mine even harder lol

Neil

I started reading the Manga which was what got me into it but as soon as the Anime started I stopped the Manga so I didn't spoil anything
I've never actually tried One Piece, it's so long now I just don't think I'll ever catch up...my viewing time these days is very limited
Bleach will always just about top the tree but there are a few that are perilously close like Fairy Tail & My Hero

Thanks for the extra Pictures, he looks amazing & I love that Face Off Pose, absolutely stunning...juts makes the wait for mine even harder lol

Neil
The face off pose was the reason I ordered this set to go with the original. First thing I thought of when it went up for order. I actually feel this set looks better on display than the original. There’s so many figures in dark clothing, this almost glows on display.

I didn’t think I would start One Piece either, but having to babysit my now anime obsessed niece for a whole summer provided a lot of hours of watching. Of course we watched Bleach and My Hero first. We just restarted Bleach this week to slowly make our way through before new stuff drops next year.

The face off pose was the reason I ordered this set to go with the original. First thing I thought of when it went up for order. I actually feel this set looks better on display than the original. There’s so many figures in dark clothing, this almost glows on display.

I didn’t think I would start One Piece either, but having to babysit my now anime obsessed niece for a whole summer provided a lot of hours of watching. Of course we watched Bleach and My Hero first. We just restarted Bleach this week to slowly make our way through before new stuff drops next year.

Well it was certainly worth the investment ;) lol

That outfit does look amazing
I might look into getting the extra bodies for my ones now as well

My one finally in the UK :woo:woo
Hopefully just a few more days now

That's awesome :)
My daughter is getting into Anime now & we are working on My Hero at the moment & she's really into it...we have a Comic Con in October as she wants to go as either Tsuyu or Uraraka :)
I might have to start a re-watch now too

Neil

It’s awesome yours is almost there! I think it looks good in my photos, but wait til you open it up. It’s way better in person. I’m sitting at my music desk and have the regular on my left monitor and the bankai version on the right. I got 8 figures in in the last month and this set has been my favorite to open, setup and enjoy. The white outfits really pop, hope they make a Captain next. Gametoys’ quality is definitely above average for a 3rd party company, the quality is there.

My Hero is a good gateway series, Avatar too. If there’s voting involved I’d vote for Tsuyu(who doesn’t like Tsu?) regardless of costume hope she has fun at the Con.

It’s awesome yours is almost there! I think it looks good in my photos, but wait til you open it up. It’s way better in person. I’m sitting at my music desk and have the regular on my left monitor and the bankai version on the right. I got 8 figures in in the last month and this set has been my favorite to open, setup and enjoy. The white outfits really pop, hope they make a Captain next. Gametoys’ quality is definitely above average for a 3rd party company, the quality is there.

My Hero is a good gateway series, Avatar too. If there’s voting involved I’d vote for Tsuyu(who doesn’t like Tsu?) regardless of costume hope she has fun at the Con.

Can't wait :)
Looks like it might have been handed over to the courier so just waiting now :)

Your pictures look amazing & if it's even better in person I expect I'll be blown away :)
Sounds like a great display you have set up there.

WOW 8 figures?
What others did you get, so pleased that this has been the favourite :)

I'd love a Captain next maybe Byakuya would be great since he was the first real adversary to Ichigo

Yeah I'm really impressed with GT quality, certainly a really good product, looking forward to many more...my wallet definitely isn't though ;) lol

I do need to watch Avatar myself but might try her on it soon
Lol yeah think she would like to be Tsu mostly as well
She's so excited, last one she went to was back in 2019 so it's been a long time

Neil

I wouldn’t normally list my purchases like this, but I do want to share what I ranked this set over recently. I got IG-11, the Mando Scout w/Speeder, Mysterio, 2 501st troopers, a Coruscant Guard, Asmus Toys Galadriel, Infamous Toys Space Wizard, Mtoys Agent Tony, I finally bought the newest Mk7 Iron Man, and this set. That’s a new record, previous was 8 so I just guessed 8. I think it’s just a byproduct of so many delays this year.

Some of those others are downright fantastic figures, but I still choose this set as the best thing I received(my sincere opinion). I think this figure will end up under appreciated because it’s not Ichigo proper.

Back