G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The treads are articulated, the tiers start and 10,000 and are space 2,000 apart for the final goal unlocking at 16,000 (double the initial funding amount).

Technician figure is a bonus early bird exclusive offering if we reach 8,000 in a week. They might even hit that today as we’re nearly at 5,000 right now.

I highly recommend watching the live stream:

The best comment I read about this so far is someone suggested they make the final tier a hooded Cobra Commander since that would make everyone lose their minds.

I'm so tempted to back it but that's a lot of cash for a relatively small vehicle. Compare that cost to the Sentinel (which I backed) and I feel a bit seen off. Kinda feels like the Cobra Commander dialogue in the launch video is an actual parody of Hasbro! It'll need some good additions to get me to jump in. A hooded Commander might swing it easily enough!

The treads are articulated, the tiers start and 10,000 and are space 2,000 apart for the final goal unlocking at 16,000 (double the initial funding amount).

Technician figure is a bonus early bird exclusive offering if we reach 8,000 in a week. They might even hit that today as we’re nearly at 5,000 right now.

Thanks for the link. The Skystriker is looking great! I don't collect 3" but kinda wish I backed it.

I'm so tempted to back it but that's a lot of cash for a relatively small vehicle. Compare that cost to the Sentinel (which I backed) and I feel a bit seen off. Kinda feels like the Cobra Commander dialogue in the launch video is an actual parody of Hasbro! It'll need some good additions to get me to jump in. A hooded Commander might swing it easily enough!
Well, we are in a much different economy than 2020. The sentinel and Galactus wouldn’t be as cheap as they were a year or two ago. So it’s unfortunately an unfair comparison but I get it. $300 isn’t $300ing like it used to. $200 HT figures are now $300 HT figures. Just the way it is I’m afraid.

Well, we are in a much different economy than 2020. The sentinel and Galactus wouldn’t be as cheap as they were a year or two ago. So it’s unfortunately an unfair comparison but I get it. $300 isn’t $300ing like it used to. $200 HT figures are now $300 HT figures. Just the way it is I’m afraid.
Yeah, good point; the current economy doesn't help. Still gonna sting though (if I back it). Backers are rolling in at an impressive rate. Currently at 5187.

Does Pulse UK offer free shipping on Haslabs like the US does? I know Canada gets hit with shipping fees, which really does sting in addition to the already high price. The free shipping is a good value on some of the big items since shipping can be $100+ on those alone. I know, I shipped a Barge and Sentinel :lol Not fun!

With the level of engineering put into this, a sub-300 price is great in 2022. The engineering for working treads was likely more complicated than anything on the sentinel. The electronics are also really nice on the tank. It would have been really easy not to run lights to the rear of the vehicle. That’s one of those detail-oriented expenses that a lot of consumers are probably taking for granted. No way a mass market release would bother with that extra wiring.

This thing will hit 16k easy. Just inferring from the reveal video, but it sounds like one of the tiers will be blast effects. And another tier might be some side guns to port in above the treads. Hopefully there are a couple more figures hidden in the extra tiers and this will feel like a very robust offering.

It's awesome. And expensive. Really kills the hope of a Hydrofoil, Night Raven or Terror Drome.

Rattler for $400 would probably still make funding.

Value-wise I'm comparing it to the Razor Crest at $350. I guess it's kind of close in comparison. Don't forget it's an extra for shipping if you're not a Hasbro Pulse member.

Pledges are getting up there. I may have to eat my words. Would suck if it only hits the bare minimum number of backers and all you get is the tank and driver for $300. Still not worth it even with all the gimmicks and I couldn't care less about an unproduced technician figure. I **might** back it, but I'll wait to see what all the tiers are first. I can't say no to a vintage Hooded Commander!

Evidently, any figures that come in this crowdfund will have classified numbers? How much does that suck for completionists? Hasblow screwing over collectors again by forcing them into this if they want to have a complete figure collection.

Didn't they state they'll never make a Hooded CC again because of negative connotations? Or was that a rumor?
Evidently that comes from the owner of Super7 who said Hasblow won't let him make a hooded commander right now so there is truth to it. Of course, what Hasbro does and what they let licensees do are two different things.

Last edited:

They didn't show that the treads articulate, just that they rotate around their tracks. And from watching them move, I think it's safe to say that they're cheap rubber bands. If they articulated they would've at least mention that fact.

Following social media for the last few hours, it’s not surprising at all to me that the HasLab HISS Tank is as polarizing as the Classified Series itself.

From day 1, I always thought that if the HasLab project was something collectors wanted, what it came with and what the tiers would be, that it would be fully funded in record time. Never did I think that it would fund THIS fast! What a baller move not to announce any tiers at the beginning. I thought it was risky, but damn, they’ve nearly got it funded as I type this out.

Because of this, whether or not you like this project, it means that Hasbro will make more larger sized vehicles for HasLab. I see them alternating between O-Ring and Classified, so I see the Night Raven being done next for O-Ring, and a VAMP or VAMP Mk 2 for Classified. These are years down the road, but it’s definitely coming. I don’t even collect O-ring, but if they do a Night Raven (my favorite Joe vehicle), I don’t think I can pass that up.

I have never backed a HasLab, and I haven’t backed the HISS….yet. Most likely I will during the last week of the campaign. I’m definitely getting 1 but if I can secure a 2nd one to either keep MIB or resell to recoup the cost down the road, that would be great. Some of the previous HasLabs have gone for ridiculous prices in the secondary market. If I can actually make a profit off of this at the end of the road, that would be really cool.

I only collect Classified at this point, so that justifies the purchase for me. If they do the 4 tiers right, the cost of the actual HISS would be closer to that $150-200 a lot of collectors are griping about.

Either way, I’m all in.

And I’m glad it was just HasLab today. I’ve got enough pre-orders coming and got slammed between Hasbro Pulse and BBTS this week.

Following social media for the last few hours, it’s not surprising at all to me that the HasLab HISS Tank is as polarizing as the Classified Series itself.

From day 1, I always thought that if the HasLab project was something collectors wanted, what it came with and what the tiers would be, that it would be fully funded in record time. Never did I think that it would fund THIS fast! What a baller move not to announce any tiers at the beginning. I thought it was risky, but damn, they’ve nearly got it funded as I type this out.

Because of this, whether or not you like this project, it means that Hasbro will make more larger sized vehicles for HasLab. I see them alternating between O-Ring and Classified, so I see the Night Raven being done next for O-Ring, and a VAMP or VAMP Mk 2 for Classified. These are years down the road, but it’s definitely coming. I don’t even collect O-ring, but if they do a Night Raven (my favorite Joe vehicle), I don’t think I can pass that up.

I have never backed a HasLab, and I haven’t backed the HISS….yet. Most likely I will during the last week of the campaign. I’m definitely getting 1 but if I can secure a 2nd one to either keep MIB or resell to recoup the cost down the road, that would be great. Some of the previous HasLabs have gone for ridiculous prices in the secondary market. If I can actually make a profit off of this at the end of the road, that would be really cool.

I only collect Classified at this point, so that justifies the purchase for me. If they do the 4 tiers right, the cost of the actual HISS would be closer to that $150-200 a lot of collectors are griping about.

Either way, I’m all in.

And I’m glad it was just HasLab today. I’ve got enough pre-orders coming and got slammed between Hasbro Pulse and BBTS this week.
there is already an in hand YouTuber review on Tomax and Xamot though

It's awesome. And expensive. Really kills the hope of a Hydrofoil, Night Raven or Terror Drome.

Rattler for $400 would probably still make funding.

Value-wise I'm comparing it to the Razor Crest at $350. I guess it's kind of close in comparison. Don't forget it's an extra for shipping if you're not a Hasbro Pulse member.
Shipping should be free to everyone unless you’re outside the USA, then I do think there are some shipping costs, unfortunately.
Pledges are getting up there. I may have to eat my words. Would suck if it only hits the bare minimum number of backers and all you get is the tank and driver for $300. Still not worth it even with all the gimmicks and I couldn't care less about an unproduced technician figure. I **might** back it, but I'll wait to see what all the tiers are first. I can't say no to a vintage Hooded Commander!

Evidently, any figures that come in this crowdfund will have classified numbers? How much does that suck for completionists? Hasblow screwing over collectors again by forcing them into this if they want to have a complete figure collection.
Well, by definition a completionist has everything so they’re forced to get something regardless of the price if they want to maintain that status.
They didn't show that the treads articulate, just that they rotate around their tracks. And from watching them move, I think it's safe to say that they're cheap rubber bands. If they articulated they would've at least mention that fact.
Hmm, I thought Lenny said they were articulated. Maybe I’m mistaken. Plus the model isn’t final either so it may just be that one that isn’t articulated. It really should be at this price, I agree on that!

Over 7,000 now! This will likely fund tonight! Wow!

Well said. As much as I don't agree with the price, I'm going to have to try talk myself out of this...and I may fail, just like an episodic Cobra scheme.

That Sky striker is what I’ve been looking for forever for the Joe collection

Back