G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda surprised at how after Super7 revealed their Lady Jaye ultimate figure that Hasbro isn't stepping up to the plate and giving us a better head sculpt for their own refresh. Maybe Hasbro just doesn't care about competition and could care less if some other company does a better likeness =/

I'm really happy with what hasbro's team is doing with the line... But the 95% the same lady jaye - who is clogging pegs everywhere I go. She prevents stores from replenishing languishing there! Argh!
Stalker and the vipers have me the most excited. Very much looking forward to Zarana and Falcon.

Does Walgreens seriously just get individual figures shipped to them? I mean one single figure. I’ve been looking for the BAT and Alley Viper. My Walgreens went from no GI Joe figures to one single Snake Eyes movie figure, this is at four different Walgreens. Same thing for marvel legends. Weirdest thing ever.

Does Walgreens seriously just get individual figures shipped to them? I mean one single figure. I’ve been looking for the BAT and Alley Viper. My Walgreens went from no GI Joe figures to one single Snake Eyes movie figure, this is at four different Walgreens. Same thing for marvel legends. Weirdest thing ever.
Marko Ramius: "One Figure only, please..."

Target charged my card for the Tiger Viper I preordered back in October over the weekend. Perhaps this release is imminent.

They can and do. The warehouse breaks down cases and will sometimes just send a mixed box of items, including toys. Very strange and inconsistent way of stocking items IMO.

They can and do. The warehouse breaks down cases and will sometimes just send a mixed box of items, including toys. Very strange and inconsistent way of stocking items IMO.
It's a strategy used when there is limited storage space on site at a retail building. Also intended to maximize the amount of replenishment for a wider variety of items - in part a continuation of the first reason - when there is only staging room for high velocity items with limited retail floor space (like when 36 packs of bottled water are on sale), they use "just in time" replenishment - meaning the shelf quantity threshold on regular items will correct on hand quantities by one or two.
Not that that helps or changes anything for us collectors, but those are the primary reasons behind it.

I just wish I had store to hunt in, lol. Being stationed in Japan has made collecting this line a PITA. I hate paying ebay prices, i do, but only when i find a good deal. Most of my score comes from other collectors selling in Facebook groups.
If you post your interests here, other boardies may be willing to assist. I don't have much time to go hunting for figures myself but sometimes catch them going up for sale online.

The hunt for the newest figs has been a pain. I know I’ve missed Alley Viper and B.A.T. twice. I hate checking so many stores.

Hasbro Pulse briefly had BATs and Alley Vipers in stock early Friday afternoon. I was able to secure an Alley Viper before they both sold out within a few hours.

Last edited:
Finally found a fresh case of BATs and AV after days of stalking stores. It was a Walmart that just did the reset two days ago. They also put out a new case of movie figs.

I never had the Alley Viper as a kid, but I really like the look and design of him, especially in the Classified series. The only slight nitpicks I have is that he can't fit all of his accessories at once (I got everything on except 1 rifle) and the backpack (although expertly designed and crafted) is just all black. Other than that, a really great addition to the collection and I'm looking forward to my BBTS 4-pack even more now.

I also picked up some old school looking lenticular stylized BAT chest plates. I got them off of ETSY and I really like the look of them.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1145857870/pack-of-5-gi-joe-classified-bat?ref=yr_purchases

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 23
I’ve been eye balling those chest plates too.

I found another fresh case today and picked up two more AV and BAT’s. I’m at 5 BATs and 4 AV, I think I just want one more AV.
SmgfVEL.png

I’ve also been been in a buying frenzy lately and picked up Zartan and Major Blood. Really wish HD Riadblick wasn’t going for so much.

I’ve been eye balling those chest plates too.

I found another fresh case today and picked up two more AV and BAT’s. I’m at 5 BATs and 4 AV, I think I just want one more AV.
SmgfVEL.png

I’ve also been been in a buying frenzy lately and picked up Zartan and Major Blood. Really wish HD Riadblick wasn’t going for so much.
--

Why?

Go for a baker's dozen of each just for the sheer awesomeness of it.

Back