G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alley Viper and dark coloured BAT are popping up on UK stores now. It's going to be an expensive few months for me when these all drop next year!

Just got my Pulsecon Zartan - has anyone else seen issues with normal room temp skin color? Mine is somewhere around 60% skin tone, 40% blue - very dark.

Just got my Pulsecon Zartan - has anyone else seen issues with normal room temp skin color? Mine is somewhere around 60% skin tone, 40% blue - very dark.
I've kept mine at normal room temperature with no issues for a few months now. Yours could have been stored in a cold facility until they shipped it, so you might want to let Hasbro know. Good luck!

To anyone who pre-ordered BATs through BBTS, check your email. They have received the figures and are preparing to ship. Should get mine before the end of the year. 👍
It's so odd, I have the BATs & Alley Vipers pre-ordered at Dorkside, and my Action Force stuff pre-ordered at BBTS, all that has yet to come in. Yet, BBTS has the BATs And Alley Vipers in stock and, Dorkside has the Action Force stuff in stock.
I guess It'll give my bank account a bit of a break at least. Looking forward to seeing your BAT army!

It's so odd, I have the BATs & Alley Vipers pre-ordered at Dorkside, and my Action Force stuff pre-ordered at BBTS, all that has yet to come in. Yet, BBTS has the BATs And Alley Vipers in stock and, Dorkside has the Action Force stuff in stock.
I guess It'll give my bank account a bit of a break at least. Looking forward to seeing your BAT army!
I'm sure order count has a lot to do with it. I got 6 BATs and 4 Alley Troopers (standard grade), so I'm sure there were much bigger order for the AVs.
Hopefully, when it does come in, my Alley Vipers will be spaced out a little bit from my Action Force Series 1 order.

I did receive my shipment of BATs today, and I got to say that pictures do not do this figure justice. Hasbro could have easily put in a few extra pieces and charged a $30 deluxe price and I really don't think it would phase most collectors. The playability and posability of this guy is top of the charts. They didn't have to include the battle damaged head and battle damaged chest plate, but I'm grateful that they did!
Cobra Viper has always been my favorite troop builder with the BAT coming up 2nd. But as great as the Classified Viper is, the BAT is just that much better IMO.
For all of you who have it/will get it, I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 42
Does anyone know what the cone thing is on Beach Head's backpack?

I have the SE deluxe and AV preordered from BBTS, haven't heard anything from them yet. Hope I don't have to wait six months.

I had zero intention to collect/support this line due to the "exclusivity" bull crap by Hasbro.

However, I received an Amazon gift card from work and a $5.00 credit from Amazon just for streaming one song from their online music service (free).

I ended up procuring Lady Jaye (25) and Scarlet (20).

1640986257996.jpeg

Does anyone know what the cone thing is on Beach Head's backpack?

I have the SE deluxe and AV preordered from BBTS, haven't heard anything from them yet. Hope I don't have to wait six months.
The only reference I've found that gives any clue as to what that cone shaped thing and all that it's connected to are is "Mine Sensor". I'm not sure if that refers to a collapsed metal detector or a mine probe or something else I'm unfamiliar with.

I did, they don't know when the next batch will show up. Something about a virus? ;-)
--

Personally, I don't get concerned or worried about delayed release schedules.

As long as I know my pre-order/order is being fulfilled and I'm not getting screwed over, etc., then I'm fine.

I see others usually get uptight and very anal about delays, lack of timely communication, etc. in varying nuances where some of legitimate/valid and while most are due to plain ignorance and impatience typical of many collectors right, wrong, and indifferent.

COVID upended the process/system and patience of anything/everything since early 2020 and I believe a lot of "delays" is due to greed/money throughout the process/system. At times regardless of a pandemic, it's about the $.

Love the new revels today:
https://toynewsi.com/278-41550
  • Tomax and Xamot
  • Stalker
  • Retro Baroness
  • Retro Lady Jaye
  • Retro Destro
  • Retro Gung-Ho
  • Cobra Viper & Cobra Viper Officer 3 pack
I'm hoping with all these repaints that they're at a reduced price, especially that Viper 3 pack, but I know better.
I also wish they gave Baroness classic round glasses, but I know Hasbro is going to half-ass it just to release an accurate version later on, once again for full retail price. I guess I'm a fool because I'm not going to skip one of these releases no matter how much they cost.

Back