G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my movie Scarlett figure from BBTS. Gorgeous head sculpt, but disappointed you can't switch out with the other Scarlett (different skin tone and different peg size).
I also added to my Zartan "Dreadnok Alley" display as well as picked up a Marvel Legends Arcade to have my Barbecue unmasked.

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    933.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    990.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 55
I've heard the neck can swap out between Classified Scarlet and movie Scarlet, maybe worth a try. My Scarlet paint redeco is now waiting in my BBTS pile of loot, no notice on the Movie Scarlet from Amazon.
I see that you used the Arcade head on BBQ, I tried it and it feels a bit undersized, not sure what would work better though.

Last edited:
I've heard the neck can swap out between Classified Scarlet and movie Scarlet, maybe worth a try. My Scarlet paint redeco is now waiting in my BBTS pile of loot, no notice on the Movie Scarlet from Amazon.
I see that you used the Arcade head on BBQ, I tried it and it feels a bit undersized, not sure what would work better though.
I'm a little too nervous to try and swap the Scarlett necks. I ended up putting the Black Widow head on Series 1 Scarlett anyway because I'm not a fan of that head sculpt.
As far Barbecue, all I did was warp a small piece of scotch tape around the peg and it became a pretty snug fit.

As far as the pile of loot goes, all I have is some of Series 1 Valaverse and the Classified announces for next year.

I picked up a table off of eBay for my Destro's weapons room display (chair not included). Not too bad.
Not sure why he needs that much sugar though, could be a medical condition.

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I'm a little too nervous to try and swap the Scarlett necks. I ended up putting the Black Widow head on Series 1 Scarlett anyway because I'm not a fan of that head sculpt.
As far Barbecue, all I did was warp a small piece of scotch tape around the peg and it became a pretty snug fit.

As far as the pile of loot goes, all I have is some of Series 1 Valaverse and the Classified announces for next year.
A little heat and the neck should pop right off.
I meant that the Arcade head looked small on that extra beefy Barbecue body.....lol It didn't look quite right in person, better in your photos though.
I've seen someone use the head from the Walmart Exclusive Marvel legends John Walker Capt America figure that looked pretty good. Not sure if it needs to be modded to fit on Barbecue's neck though. I own one But I'm keeping it MIB. Really tempted to crack that open and try the head.
That figure is still available here btw:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hasbro-M...aptain-America-John-F-Walker-Figure/457863243

They're also available from Dorkside. I ordered my 4 Bats and two Alley Vipers there, cheaper figures than BBTS and cheaper shipping than EE. There's also no penalty for canceling (True for all three options).
Bat:
https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/gi-joe-action-figures/products/gic-cs-figure-apollo-b-a-t
Alley Viper:
https://dorksidetoys.com/collection.../products/gij-cs-figure-satellite-alley-viper
I personally like the Alley Vipers more than the Bats but, the AV is case packed 3 to the Bat's 2 (and 1 Gung-Ho) and I believe the Bat is far more popular than the AV so, I made sure to pre-order more of the Bat.
I hope these do come out in June or July, way too much coming this month to cover the costs of these figures now! I'm reading that they'll likely be shipping at the end of December though....:eek:

They're also available from Dorkside. I ordered my 4 Bats and two Alley Vipers there, cheaper figures than BBTS and cheaper shipping than EE. There's also no penalty for canceling (True for all three options).
Bat:
https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/gi-joe-action-figures/products/gic-cs-figure-apollo-b-a-t
Alley Viper:
https://dorksidetoys.com/collection.../products/gij-cs-figure-satellite-alley-viper
I personally like the Alley Vipers more than the Bats but, the AV is case packed 3 to the Bat's 2 (and 1 Gung-Ho) and I believe the Bat is far more popular than the AV so, I made sure to pre-order more of the Bat.
I hope these do come out in June or July, way too much coming this month to cover the costs of these figures now! I'm reading that they'll likely be shipping at the end of December though....:eek:
Appreciate the links. When they went up for pre-order, I wasn't able to post links.

BBTS BAT: G.I. Joe Classified Series Cobra B.A.T.

BBTS ALLEYVIPER: G.I. Joe Classified Series Alley Viper

So, I ended up getting 1 of each collector graded to keep in the package as well as 6 BATs and 4 Alley Vipers for display. I'm also getting 2 PP BATs for display. My Cobra army is growing stronger to add to my 4 Vipers, 3 Troopers and 2 Infantry. I just have 1 Red Ninja and no plans to have any PP Vipers for display.

Let's not forget that, according to the What's On Joe Mind leak a few months back, we're also getting a Viper & Viper Officer 2 pack next year. Viper has always been my favorite troop builder (BAT is #2) so I'm stoked for that set as well.

Alley Viper broke me. I had resisted the line for this long... Tiger Force Outback looked great, just as a toy, let alone the int'l nod. Barbecue's execution was excellent as well. Then croc master made me start wringing my hands. Alley Viper put me all in. Luckily Firefly isn't so hard to find nowadays as I go back to undo my negligence... My wallet already looks like soggy stiff serpentor laying in that ice cube casket.
Ahhh... happy to be here gentlemen. Cheers!

So what is the difference between the two Gung Ho's? The new one just looks a little darker?

I finally saw my first Classified figure in the wild today. I live on a base in Japan, so everything takes forever to show up here. They had Flint, Lady Jaye, and a Cobra Commander. They looked amazing in person. Very tempting to pick up. Had to pass though. I am way to far behind to try and play catch up.

Back