Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a spoof account right? Just asking bc one never knows with someone like Musk, lol.

Krispy-Kreme-Coffeehouse-in-Power-Rangers-14.jpg

power-rangers-rita-repulsa.gif

If you look at the article sources that fed into Ann Sarnoff being asked by an interviewer about 'death threats' from Snyder fans, it all leads back to just one tweet from one guy "with a Batman avatar." 🤷‍♂️
Lol! Every time I see a user here with a Batman avatar or batman on their username, they seem unhinged or have issues as well.

Last edited:
Word is that Zaslav has cancelled the Wonder Twins "movie" (guess it was for HBO Max?) right before they were about to start shooting. Thank God. Maybe this guy has some sense. The would-be writer/director of Wonder Twins was one of the writers on Black Adam. Which makes me further suspect that Black Adam will be a complete waste of time.

Word is that Zaslav has cancelled the Wonder Twins "movie" (guess it was for HBO Max?) right before they were about to start shooting. Thank God. Maybe this guy has some sense. The would-be writer/director of Wonder Twins was one of the writers on Black Adam. Which makes me further suspect that Black Adam will be a complete waste of time.

Yeah, the Rock is someone that I can’t really get into as an actor since it looks to me like he still basically has the pro wrestler hustle going on (hey, dance with who brung yuh, I guess). If people love pro wrestling that’s cool, I can respect that. It’s all kind of a big joke. But anyway, it’s not for me.

Honestly, all I want is a Brosnan Fate doll. I just can't look past the Rock and see Teth-Adam. Now can someone please give me my bloody Green Lantern films...

I think I saw a headline somewhere saying that casting for the Green Lantern movie had started... don't know if it was just click-bait though.

Honestly, all I want is a Brosnan Fate doll. I just can't look past the Rock and see Teth-Adam. Now can someone please give me my bloody Green Lantern films...
Thought it was an HBO Max series....

I think I saw a headline somewhere saying that casting for the Green Lantern movie had started... don't know if it was just click-bait though.
That's for the HBO series. They've cast Guy already, but I don't remember anyone else. Rumor has it Tobias Menzies is playing Sinestro.

tobias-menzies.jpg

Man, now I remembered how they wasted Mark Strong as Sinestro and I'm sad again...

I hope some figures happen, although it's unlikely.

Thought it was an HBO Max series....
Yeah I know, I was referring to the films. I want them to get off their arses and get them going. The whole reason why the series will feature Guy, Alan and Baz plus OCs is because they're holding off on Hal and John for the movies. I need some bloody GL dolls dammit!

That's for the HBO series. They've cast Guy already, but I don't remember anyone else. Rumor has it Tobias Menzies is playing Sinestro.

tobias-menzies.jpg

Man, now I remembered how they wasted Mark Strong as Sinestro and I'm sad again...

I hope some figures happen, although it's unlikely.

Yeah I know, I was referring to the films. I want them to get off their arses and get them going. The whole reason why the series will feature Guy, Alan and Baz plus OCs is because they're holding off on Hal and John for the movies. I need some bloody GL dolls dammit!

If WBD allows release of a cut of ZSJL that uses John Stewart at the end, I will be shocked if Soosoo doesn‘t make a John Stewart GL figure. Because that thing will fly off the shelf.

If WBD allows release of a cut of ZSJL that uses John Stewart at the end, I will be shocked if Soosoo doesn‘t make a John Stewart GL figure. Because that thing will fly off the shelf.
I don't like to have third party figures unless it's a specific costume I want as an extra. Even then, I definitely wouldn't buy a one-off John unless I knew there'd be more Lanterns coming. I want to set up a small GL display, not just get a figure and call it a day.

Oh, I see!
Well, hopefully it'll be decent. Tobias Menzies is a great actor, so that's good news.
Still, a rumour, but we'll see. I wonder how it'll work if/when WB does some proper GL movies. I can see them focusing solely on Hal, John and Kyle and ommiting Alan, Guy, Jess, Baz, etc, but you can't do a Hal story without Thaal.

Next GL entity will be about quantity not quality. No sole focus, just every Lantern all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back