Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
About to begin principal photography in the Aussie Outback, in the same area The Road Warrior was shot over 40 years ago!

58122807-10841463-image-a-13_1653185012502.jpg

58122827-10841463-image-a-17_1653185143184.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ilming-prequel-gets-underway-Broken-Hill.html

God I hate FR with that Brandon Max!

A great looking villain who sits on the side of the hill moping and had not Brandon Max and Aeon Flux returned he would still be on the side of the hill moping!

Those annoying cover girls!

Predictable action!

Stupid guitar guy!

GTFO with that crap Road Warrior it is not.

God I hate FR with that Brandon Max!

A great looking villain who sits on the side of the hill moping and had not Brandon Max and Aeon Flux returned he would still be on the side of the hill moping!

Those annoying cover girls!

Predictable action!

Stupid guitar guy!

GTFO with that crap Road Warrior it is not.

And no story; we drive one way and stop. And drive back the other way. Nothing more than a shallow roller-coaster ride with pretty flashing lights.

Love Tom Hardy, but he was absolutely vapid in that.

Had nothing on 1 & 2.

I love Anya Taylor Joy but I'm definitely not sure what to think of this. Fury Road looked visually stunning, but it was a lot of style over substance. I can't tell you anything of note about the plot or the characters. I'll expect something similar here

"Moan... *****... Gripe..." hehe nothing changes on SF Freaks (except the website title).

FFS let the film get released BEFORE complaining, chaps!
If you hated FURY ROAD and liked MM1 - you need to check your eyeballs, just sayin'.

I heard such wonderful things about Fury Road when it came out but it looked soooo boring to me. I finally got around to watching it several years later and I liked it. It was vapid, but it was entertaining enough.

I especially liked two things: the insanely hot girl in the bad guy's harem (the "Fragile" one...can't remember if she's the one that got run over or not) and I LOVED the crazy ****** guitar guy!!

I can't think of the movie without thinking of this awesome Conan O'Brien parody though!

I guess it was the black haired one....she wasn't the preggo was she?

Courtney-Eaton.jpg

vdf.jpg

Back