Fugitive Predator Life-Size Bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably fairly simple. Coolprops is more accurate. Prime 1 will be a far higher quality product (while still looking really good) Both choices are perfectly fine depending on a persons tastes.

I do think P1 should at least improve some areas of the paint on theirs however, I suspect it'll look even more impressive if they get that aspect perfected, it is lacking compared to ADI's version currently.

It's probably fairly simple. Coolprops is more accurate. Prime 1 will be a far higher quality product (while still looking really good) Both choices are perfectly fine depending on a persons tastes.

I do think P1 should at least improve some areas of the paint on theirs however, I suspect it'll look even more impressive if they get that aspect perfected, it is lacking compared to ADI's version currently.

CP's version won't look like that when it's finally released, though.

The movie was just bad, try will have to nail the paint on this for me to buy. Lol

I don't like the eyes. Did you really see that much WHITE in the eyes??

The-Predator-Entertainment-Weeky-image.jpg

Attachments

• The-Predator-Entertainment-Weeky-image.jpg
    The-Predator-Entertainment-Weeky-image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 80
surprised nobody posted the full size gauntlet and shuriken arm you can get for this. Prime is so great at innovating these statues, but they should be more selective in the characters they do.

Yeah, it looks pretty bad ass. I just hate the movie. It is very appealing though.

I’m m gonna hold out for the original or P2 full set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back