• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/S:Blondie/Genuine Trevor Grove Dexter head/Stealth looking for anything starwars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
First for sale is my Original Trevor Grove Dexter head sculpt. It is also painted by a Sideshow and PCS artist. There's only a dark smudge on his nose. Pm me for pictures. Asking $180 Shipped in the U.S or BO. International shipping available but you'll have to pay for shipping on thar one.

My Blondie head from my Good,The Bad and the Ugly. Bought this a couple of years ago but other things have come up. I got this head from Scott Peterson and painted by SilentSurfer. Body is a HT and vest, poncho and maybe the shirt are fom fellow members from here. Asking $220 shipped for the whole figure. Need the $$$$ to pay for more figures.

FT: Hot Toys Stealth Ironman. It's been opened but not displayed.
Looking to trade for: Traded
HT Optimus Prime
HT ED209
HT Han and Chewie set (I'll throw some money for that).
HT Stormtrooper or Troopers
Sideshow Scout Trooper
....Pretty much any Starwars figures.
Or if your interested please message me with what you got.

Please add the fees or send as gift.

Last edited:
Re: FT/S: Genuine Trevor Grove Dexter head, Stealth Ironman

Bump.....:horror. Added other figures willing to trade for.

Re: FT/S: Genuine Trevor Grove Dexter head, Stealth Ironman

I got an exclusive HT optimus mint.
and a exclusive HT first order SW 7 stormtrooper sealed.

what else you got for trade?

Re: FT/S:Blondie head Genuine Trevor Grove Dexter head lowered price, Stealth Ironman

Blondie back up for sale.

Back