• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stormtrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, upgrading my Fett and Stormtrooper to 1:1's so the 1/4ths have to go :naughty

:horror wow! Upgrade to 1:1 scale! :yess: I bought a grevious ex from this guy in person. He's a great honest young collector. He looks like he just started college and I can tell he is a big car buff too. It's cool to see someone who likes statues and cars too. I love both myself and it's fun to see others who has the same interest. Great to see some young guys here who love this hobby! :D I can say this is a great seller. you won't be disappointed. :clap

Thanks for the kind words, bro. It was definitely a pleasure meeting you too and this hobby has a very bright future with people like us. We should definitely grab a few drinks next time you're up visiting :hi5:

Thanks for the kind words, bro. It was definitely a pleasure meeting you too and this hobby has a very bright future with people like us. We should definitely grab a few drinks next time you're up visiting :hi5:

Yes we shall! :hi5: I want to see pics of the 1:1 statues soon. :clap

Back