• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Jedi Luke PF, PCS Lion-O EX, EB Bruce Lee, and Injustice st...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have a few things I'm looking to sell. Only shipping within the United States. Pm me if you're interested!

Looking to sell my Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format statue. It has been displayed but still in excellent condition with the light up feature still working. I have the art box and it will be shipped in the brown shipper I received it in from BBTS. $300 shipped.

udahupuq.jpg

I'm letting go of my PCS Lion O statue ex. (#5/375) I had him displayed in my studio for awhile but put him back in the box where it's been sitting there for almost the past year. I have both art and shipping box. Everything is in great condition. Looking to get $425 shipped.

ysy7enud.jpg

I also have an Enterbay Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee statue along with the Woody Inc. custom base. Statue is in mint condition. The base (which cost ALOT to ship to the US if you bought it straight from Woody Inc.) is in good condition as well, although the "mirror" like material has some wear. Looking to get $325 shipped.

qu5amara.jpg

The third is kind of an odd one, I have the Batman v Wonder Woman statue that came with the Injustice: Gods Among Us collectors edition. I'll be shipping it in the art box it came in and create a shipping box for it. Just want $50 shipped!

9yqe8y7u.jpg

I'm looking to sell my Sideshow Joker Premium Format Exclusive version. It was displayed but in mint condition. Statue comes with both art box and brown shipper. SOLD

I'm trying to sell my Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo Exclusive statue. Statue has been displayed and is in perfect condition. SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Warmachine bust. Displayed on my desk, still in great condition with art box. SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Warmachine Bust, PCS, Enterbay, Mondo print, Injustice statues

Bump for the day, War Machine bust added.

Re: FS: HT Warmachine Bust, PCS, Enterbay, Mondo print, Injustice statues

Where in LA are you? Negotiable on the bruce lee if picked up? PM me,

thanks.

Re: FS: SS Joker Premium Format EX, PCS Lion-O EX, EB Bruce Lee, and Injustice st...

Bump, Joker PF ex added.

Re: FS: SS Joker Premium Format EX, PCS Lion-O EX, EB Bruce Lee, and Injustice st...

Great price for Lino o!!

Thanks man, it really is a great statue. Just need to shave down the collection.

Back