• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rogue Comiquette Exclusive (UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well got home today and the Rogue Comiquette Exclusive was sitting on my doorstep...completely forgot that I had ordered it!!

As it doesn't fit into the collection anymore I am gonna offer it for sale to my fellow freaks...just looking to recoup my outgoings on this so £150 delivered in the UK...international welcome just PM for cost!

I opened it and had a quick inspection and it looks all good but I haven't put it together or anything as that will be pleasure of the new owner...so treat this as still sealed! :)

Thanks!

Trade offers always welcome...just looking for LOTR stuff at the mo!

Last edited:
I have a good bit of the OG SSW LOTR statues and busts.

I have a couple statues still factory sealed like Eowyn and Galadriel...PJ...and quite a few medallions as well. :D

Could you PM me a list?...also a rough idea of what (dollar amount wise) you would be willing to give up in trade for rogue? Thanks buddy! :banana

I'm sad to see you let go of such a beautiful statue, but I understand. :D Good luck with the sale/trade my friend!! :rock2

Getting returned to SS on Monday people! Grab her while you can! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back