• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ms Marvel PF Ex *WEEKEND SALE*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custo

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is a Sideshow Ms Marvel PF Ex that has been displayed in a besta. Statue is in mint condition and comes with the art box but no shipper. I will ship to the US for an additional fee. Contact me if you have any questions. I reserve the right to cancel any transaction at anytime. Thanks for looking!

-SOLD-

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ms Marvel PF Ex

Friday bump. FREE shipping to the US, this weekend only.

I would make an offer but I know you wouldn't take it though due to your listing price. Plus I have so much preorders coming it would be difficult to swing for it :( Trades perhaps?? :eek:

Anyways, you should check with Klear Knives. He is looking for one too

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115056

Hah i would trade but too much stuff coming out. Need to sell this to fund other stuff.

Thanks, im in talks with a few people.

Good luck
Not a bar price on this
Having my EX head fixed up. Im having a hard time letting go

I can trade my statues too. Please check my sale thread
Sorry, not looking to trade at the moment.
Good luck
Not a bar price on this
Having my EX head fixed up. Im having a hard time letting go

Thanks man. I really don't want to let this go but this month has been a really expensive month. Too much coming out in such short time.

Back