• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS..Hulk vs Spidey Reg. #194/750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Pain

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS..Hulk vs Spidey Reg. #194/750... Bowen Dr. Doom

As for trades....I'm trying to gather $$ for my CM Predator so, IF I trade it will have to be for something REALLY good.
Here's what I'm looking for...
Alien3 maquette
Alien Queen bust
Pred-Alien maquette

This was my first statue. Bought it back in 2006 before the recasts started showing up so, I know it is 100% authenic.
Comes with the original box, styrofoam and shipper box.
$750 + shipping & insurance ON HOLD
Sorry, No shipping to Asia, due to the high number of recasters over there.
DSC02123.jpg
[/IMG]

Bowen Dr. Doom 1/6th statue. $210 shipped in the US.
*There was a scratch on the inside of his hood so, I fixed it and repainted the black. Looks better than the factory paint IMHO.
There are a few small marks on the base and some defects that look like they are from the factory. I've taken as many pictures of all the defects as I could. The scratch on his foot is hidden when he is diplayed.***
DSC02154.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02080.jpg

Last edited:
Added some items I would trade for.
Although, I really need the $$ for a CM Predator.

How much for Hulk vs Spidey Reg. #194/750 or is this gone all ready, sorry confused about the post and whats what....?

Oh and what is condition, any flaws listed?

Back