• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT IM MK 1, V, VII, WM, A1 Loki, Cap STRIKE, IW Thor, HM Spidey, Luke ST, Morgul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly need to thin out the collection to get some cash for a bit of an emergency circumstance. Prices include shipping within the US and CANADA. All figures are like new and complete with accessories, and art box (unless noted as loose). Most parts have never even been removed from the packaging as I tend to choose just a few items for my long-term displays. Will post more pics in the next few days if I can, just have a few for now. More figures to follow in the next few days as ell, so keep an eye out here.

Also open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple figures or for fellow freaks who have purchased items from me before. Happy to answer any questions, and thanks so much for looking.

MARVEL:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 (1.0) - MMS80 - $500 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Batteries no longer work Complete with all accessories and art box.

Hot Toys War Machine Mark 1 - MMS120 - $250 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Batteries never used. Complete with all accessories and art box.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V - MMS145 - $280 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Batteries never used. Complete with all accessories and art box.

Hot Toys Avengers Loki - MMS176 - $500 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Complete with all accessories and art box.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII - MMS185 - $275 Shipped

Hot Toys Captain America/Steve Rogers STRIKE 2-pack - MMS243 - $450 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Complete with all accessories, art box and brown shipper. Padding was removed from Cap to allow for more possibility, but will be included with figure.

Hot Toys Homemade Suit Spiderman Homecoming - MMS414 - $400 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Complete with all accessories, art box and brown shipper.

Hot Toys Infinity War Thor - MMS474 - $275 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Complete with all accessories and art box.

STAR WARS:

Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Stormtrooper disguise - SEALED - MMS304 - $300 Shipped
Never opened, still sealed in brown shipper!

LORD OF THE RINGS:

Asmus Toys Morgul Lord - $400 Shipped
Like new, displayed in museum pose in glass cabinet. Complete with all accessories, art box and brown shipper.

Back