• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT 1989 Joker, ADDED MORE Custom Indiana Jones PHOTOS !!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am about to start selling off a portion of my collection.. up first are the following :

HT:
1989 jack Nicholson Joker.. removed from box for inspection then placed back inside, complete $200

HT Exclusive Batsuit Begins, removed, inspected, put back in the box and complete $350

Sideshow City of Tanis Maproom piece... brand new in box.. love this piece.. but geesh it is just too huge for my movie room.. $180

Medicom young Indy. Complete, displayed.. $200
Medicom Mutt. Complete plus additional head play head sculpt ... $150

KOTCS Mac (90% completed WIP) $80
Katanga (90% completed WIP) $50
Cairo Arab thug (75% done) $40

Fully custom (finished) ROTLA Indy in German disguise.. 100% screen accurate with fine quality uniform, real woven insignia, hand painted (by me) head sculpt with screen accurate forehead injury etc.. real leather ammo pouches and boots and custom bazooka $100

KOTCS Russian soldier in US uniform disguise.. (finished, ready for display) 100% screen accurate uniform and web gear.. EXACT issue gear as on screen.. custom accurate unit patch on shoulder, real leather lace up boots $80

Col. Vogel (90% done) very minor details need to be added.. one or tow ribbons and medals and the shoulder cord.. another custom painted head I did... this is a nice display character.. cap is attached to head $125

Also will be adding some random parts such as :
ROTLA PF jacket, shirt and pants.. jacket is has been painted but you cannot tell any difference in the cloth's finish.. is a brown color now with dusty weathering $50 for set

rucksack I had intended to use to make 1/6 KOTCS ruck $10
SS Henry molded hat $15
SS henry head $25
DML headsculpt with resemblance to Henry Sr $25
custom resin Sallah head with fez (unpainted) $20
Doc Oc head for Satipo custom $10

More to follow

Last edited:
Re: FS HT 1989 Joker, ADDED MORE Custom Indiana Jones characters

Bump for new items PHOTOS TO BE ADDED LATER TODAY !!

Mac.... used a Did head sculpt.. added 'stache... cap is attached to head,,, has ridiculous rare jacket from BBi's Douglas Caldwell SAS figure... figure is mostly done.. NOTE !! Belly was padded and to compensate for added girth the pants are slit in the back then tacked to body with hot glue.. this is covered by jacket, but needed to advise... display piece anyway.. not a toy :) Excuse the horrid blue tinted photo.. boots are real leather and a medium brown... $80
IMG_3362_zpsb9d7086f.jpg

Col. Vogel (90% done) very minor details need to be added.. one or two ribbons and medals and the shoulder cord.. another custom painted head I did... this is a nice display character.. cap is attached to head $125

IMG_3361_zps9c38c38b.jpg

KOTCS Russian soldier in US uniform disguise.. (finished, ready for display) 100% screen accurate uniform and web gear.. EXACT issue gear as on screen.. custom accurate unit patch on shoulder, real leather lace up boots $80

IMG_3360_zps9cb8c137.jpg

I hate to let this one go... the headsculpt is impossible to find.. this is the DML Falkner head.. repainted in oils... all insignia is fine woven and SCREEN ACCURATE.. as are the cap badges etc..
$150

IMG_3359_zps3fc50dfd.jpg

Custom Arab thug...(mostly done) Note.. the robe is stained.. but.. he's a street thug :) probably doesnt use a dry cleaners.. mostly covered by the head wrap anyway... easily fixed by a customizer that wants to take over this one.. needs sandals... nice detailed MP40 $$40

Note.. head is fixed... does not move...

IMG_3357_zps3030825f.jpg

Fully custom (finished) ROTLA Indy in German disguise.. 100% screen accurate with fine quality uniform, real woven insignia, hand painted (by me) head sculpt with screen accurate forehead injury etc.. real leather ammo pouches and boots and custom bazooka $100

IMG_3355_zps89f0053b.jpg

SS Henry molded hat $15
SS henry head $25
Medicom Henry body and head (no feet) $60
PF clothing (will also include pants.. once I find them ! Jacket is weathered and color is now brown instead of green $50

IMG_3363_zps36f4ba0d.jpg

Hi Mike,

Still have the Satipo head?

Best.

Robert

SS Henry molded hat $15
SS henry head $25
Medicom Henry body and head (no feet) $60
PF clothing (will also include pants.. once I find them ! Jacket is weathered and color is now brown instead of green $50

IMG_3363_zps36f4ba0d.jpg

Back