• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys, Sideshow Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Indiana Jones 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblesz06

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am selling a few of my 1/6 scale figures. All displayed in a glass case, no dynamic poses, and once posed - have not been moved. I am the original owner.

Most come with the art box/brown shipper and all come with the art box. All factory accessories are included.

U.S. (lower 48) sales only. Payment is through paypal. I have 945 100% positive feedback on ebay (buyers will receive my username).

Items will be double boxed - AKA if the figure comes with their brown shipper, it will be shipped in another box. Figures with only the art box will ship in a brown box.

Direct message for pictures and more information.

Hot Toys:
MMS347 Hot Toys Deadpool V1. Never removed from package - opened to inspect only. Art box/brown shipper $200 shipped plus paypal fees.

VGM020 Star wars shock trooper. Comes with art box and brown shipper. $230 shipped plus paypal fees.

MMS418 Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise Sideshow Exclusive. Art box/brown shipper. $350 shipped plus paypal fees.

VGM023 Jumptrooper Sideshow Exclusive . Art box/brown shipper. $230 shipped plus paypal fees.

Sideshow:
Star Wars Wolfpack clone trooper 104th. Comes with art box only. $225 shipped plus paypal fees.

Crimson Cobra Commander. Art box only. $200 shipped plus paypal fees.

Deadpool sixth scale figure. Comes with art box and brown shipper. $150 shipped plus paypal fees.

Scum and Villainy Boba Fett ESB. Broken hose on the back of right arm. Still attached in one spot. $200 shipped plus paypal fees. Art box only.

Jango Fett 1/6 scale exclusive art box/brown shipper $180 shipped plus paypal fees

Last edited:
Back