• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS: 1989 Batman EX PF: Please Lock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sucho23

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For sale: Non-smoking home. Shipping included in the United States (continential) Paypal accepted

Sideshow Premium Format Batman 1989 Exclusive with grappling hook. Comes with display and shipping boxes. 850

Last edited:
Seeking guidance on if my price is just too high? I tried to get some information on this piece but ebay only had a couple (significantly higher) and I couldn't find anything in these forums for a price. I am not trying to gouge by any means but also not be taken advantage of.

I think the economy and gas prices are starting to hit the hobby hard now. Great piece, but out of my budget unfortunately.

Put it on eBay, nothing really sells here unless it is a giveaway price. I used to list stuff here years ago when there was even more traffic, but now just a waste of time IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back