• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs - 1/8th scale aston martin db5 james bond goldfinger car kit.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Up fro grabs for anyone daring enough - a 1/8 scale ASTON MARTIN DB5 GOLDFINGER STYLE CAR.

This is a kit and has metal body parts as well as injection moulded parts. It has a working ejector seat, engine sounds bulletproof screen the whole shebang ! Looking for £500 which is way less than I actually paid for it. Shipping to be paid by whoever buys it. Its a beaut but I don't have the time or space to display this unfortunately. A must for any Bond fan's collection.

Also up for grabs, some loose parts that may be of some use to the customisers on the board.

Custom Indy made by myself ages ago. Has a few tiny pinholes but otherwise okay. Would look good with Fedora . Neck has been drilled to fit hot toys type adapter - £12.00

Set of 6 GI Joe black gloved hands - £12.00

set of 3 Hot Toys Silken Floss gloved hands - £6.00

Sideshow James Bond Pierce Brosnan tuxedo ( jacket & pants ) - £10.00

2 x shoulder pads that had armour stuck to it previously ( when I bought them ) have elastic on - ready to slip over jacket sleeves.- £9.00 (from the Triad Tyrus figure. Will add armour parts to sale )

1 pair of Sideshow GI Joe boots _ £9.00

shipping will be extra .

Paypal accepted - fees to be paid by the buyer. I ship international. :)

Last edited:
Re: FS- DREDD 3D armour / pads/ boots etc

Also for sale:

1 set of Dredd ab armour - £ 7.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Would consider trading it all for a TTM19 body - or similar ( muscle body that came with HT Indiana Jones )

hey paul if you ever consider selling the boot armour let me know as I'd be interest.

Cheers

Emma

Back