• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade - SW Sideshow pieces, HitFigure body, clothes, etc....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staps1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
*Pics upon request

Looking for:

--Sideshow Black hole Stormtrooper armor/parts -only looking for:
-shoulder armor
-lower arm armor
-waste armor
-belt with holster
-leg armor - upper & lower

-Sideshow Boba Fett holster

HAVES - for sale or trade - SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES EXTRA

Misc Sideshow Star Wars parts for trade
-Kit Fisto - head & body only - no hands - $15
-Luke Jedi head & body, hands and the Jedi robe/cloak - $18

Clone trooper weapons
-long rifle - $6
-short rifle with stock - $5

Sideshow Darth Vader original stock cape - SOLD

Jedi sabres/parts:
-Mace lightsabre set(lit/unlit) - E3 set - $7
-Qui Gon set(lit/unlit) - $7

- Joey Callahan TWD Merle headsculpt with little merle - $30 shipped in the US for BOTH - buyer covers paypal fees. Started drilling out the neck hole but turned out more work than I wanted.

Other items for sale/trade

-Entropy TWD Rick boots - $25 - painted
-red wing shoes painted brown - run a little large - $8
-jeans unknown brand - can fit ttm20 body - $9
- ACI brown boots with real laces - $15
-Gangster Kingdom Spade J black pants - $10 - these are weathered and look great but run big around the waist since they are made to fit the DAM bodies - will fit the ttm20 perfectly!
-Army in Afghanistan mountain boots $9 - real laces, brown - would be perfect for John Matrix lumberjack look

-HitFigure muscular body $30 shipped in the US(buyer pays as a gift or covers fees)
--Comes with feet pegs, wrist pegs & neck plug(1st version)

Empty boxes - $25 each shipped in the US
-Hot Toys Apone
-Hot Toys Drake
-Hot Toys Wolf - cleaner kit
-Hot Toys Hudson - SOLD

*Will trade boxes for the following empty boxes:
-Sideshow Stormtrooper Commander from the unleashed version
-Sideshow Sandtrooper box

TRADED/DONE DEALS

- Blitzway Carlito's way body -PENDING *comes with neck plug, wrist pegs and long feet pegs which have been installed
** This body would be perfect for a sherriff who likes to walk and/or a redneck hunter that everybody loves:lol Also perfect for an Obi Wan Padawan upgrade - come on, give up one of those 10 Stormtroopers you have and trade me for something already:lol

Hot Toys T1000 - partial set - SOLD - buyer covers paypal fees. Set is partial and only covers what is listed below - please read carefully and let me know if you have questions.
- set does not include most parts of the biker cop set but does include the following,
- magnetic bullet damage attachments - missing 1 of the large ones
- hand set
- sub macine gun
- split head
- both hook arms
- knife arm
- sunglasses but one of the frames is broke just past the ear but broke piece is included
-full standard cop set with full uniform, police belt & clean head
-stand

Basically you'll get the full regular cop set, stand, belt set & the extras listed or will trade.

B]Hot Toys DX T800[/B] loose complete, has box but NO brown shipper - TRADED

-Hot Toys Bruce Lee body - SOLD to Skiman
**comes with neck plug and wrist pegs - perfect condition

Hot Toys USCM lot(original not recast) - SOLD - everything below
-Hudson BDU(uniform set)
-Pulse rifle
-bag
-motion tracker
-USMC watch
**removed box & boots from lot and lowered price - this is a great deal on HTF items!!

-Hot Toys P2 Elder Predator - no box but otherwise complete - Traded
*this one is a bit of a fixer upper and I have done some things to improve it. The price is reflecting that the figure is not perfect and is far less than it would go for mint so please don't ask for a price reduction. This is the lowest I will go and what I have in it so I'll keep it before going lower.:)

--Here are details and if interested I can send pics

*Shoulder cannon has been repaired, limited mobility, will move slightly forward & back.
*Leather and leather straps were removed from the wrist blade and wrist computer when I got it, I put new leather like material over the wrist computer and leather like straps back on both the wrist computer and gauntlet trying to similate what they originally looked like.
*Shoulder cap armor has been glued to the top of the shoulder cap and no connector piece is there to connect the shoulder armor to the chest armor. I can include a leather like strap if wanted.
*Paint rub exists on top of some of the crowns on top of his head
*Belt is glued instead of stretched and attached correctlly, I was going to remove and use the hairdryer trick but I don't want to damage anything.
*custom quills have been applied and look great.
**All this being said this figure still looks amazing and comes with necklaces, sword, pistol, extra hand & stand.

Please PM me with questions or pic requests.

Last edited:
Re: Sale list - Samurai Pred, Apone, Stevo belt, T800 lot, clothes, etc

Bump - Entropy's python and zombie killer sold

Re: Sale list - Samurai Pred, Apone, Stevo belt, T800 lot, clothes, etc

Bump for you sir.

PM coming to you this week. Thanks!

Re: FS/FT- T800 lot parted out, new LED light set, clothes-Wants inside!

Bump..........

bump................

Re: FS/FT- T800 lot parted out, new LED light set, clothes-Will trade!!!

bump.......

Re: FS/FT-Hot Toys Samurai Pred, custom Frank Drebin,T800 lot parted out -Will trade!

PM sent on some items

Re: FS/FT-Hot Toys Samurai Pred, custom Frank Drebin,T800 lot parted out -Will trade!

Bump - open to looking over your trade list for other Hot Toys or customs not listed in my wants.

Last edited:

Monday bump...........

Bump............................

Bump on a Wednesday.

Re: FS/FT-HT Samurai Pred,Frank Drebin,T800 stuff-Looking for SS Star Wars & more.

bump........................

Re: FS/FT-HT Samurai Pred,Frank Drebin,T800 stuff-Looking for SS Star Wars & more.

bump..........................

Back