• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or For Trade Hot Toys Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
Hot Toys Infinity War Star Lord
Complete, comes with an extra set of hands from Daredevil that match his jacket and look. Also did a body mod on the inside torso to allow for better chest articulation in bending forward only. Batteries and light up function never used.

$230 shipped PayPal fees included extra hands included

Hot Toys Rocket and Groot GOTG Vol 1 Exclusive Set comes with shipper. No issues, nothing ever displayed figures are complete and was only opened to inspect each figure and placed back in box.

$325 shipped PayPal fees included

Hot Toys Rocket Endgame figure was displayed briefly no major poses no issues, figure is complete I think I might have the shipper I have to check.

$180 shipped PayPal fees included

Hot Toys Aquaman ( SOLD )

Hot Toys Aquaman loose Body ( SOLD )

Hot Toys 2099 Spider-Man

Figures has never been displayed but it has been opened and inspected to check articulation and joints and placed back in box no issues.

$250 shipped PayPal fees included

Hot Toys Iron Spider PS4 ( SOLD )

Hot Toys Daredevil

Figure was displayed purchased from another collector and the body underneath the suit replaced with a all black concept cap body with Kylo Ren arms to give him a more muscular look. Figure is in excellent shape I have not displayed it since I modded it.

$275 shipped PayPal fees included

Will Trade for the following:

Hot Toys John Wick

Hot Toys Matrix Neo

Hot Toys Darth Maul DX17

All figures are shipped domestic in USA only.
If you are serious buyer and need more pics I can send a couple in messenger.

Last edited:
Back