• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1/6 Scott Peterson: Bladerunner collection: Very rare!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry everyone who has PM'd me, I'm mostly offline this week as I got a horrible bloody case of man flu.
Will catch up after weekend and update thread with proper info and pics.

:duff
Hi everyone,
I have decided with a sad heart to sell my Bladerunner collection. I'm sure a lot of you know these figures as they have been featured on TV and internationally online. These are expensive extremely small run works of art. And not available anymore.

For Sale I have:

**RACHEL - V1: Full Set with Option real hair attachment. All original accessories, mint in box. (I will include a custom logo'd stand)

**PRIS: Full Set with real hair. All original accessories, mint in box. (I will include a stand)

** BATTY: Full Set. All original accessories, mint in box. (I will include a stand)

** GAFF: Full Set. All original accessories, mint in box. (I will include a stand)

These come with a lot of accessories, alt heads dependent on figure. All with original boxes and mint (as new). Never handled beyond putting in a museum style display.
This is an interest thread. I would rather sell here than Ebay. As a price reference the latest version of Rachel is selling for well over 2K on eBay right now.

Real offers only please. Use eBay as a guide.
Happy to sell the lot at a reduced price. Insurance etc available at buyers request.

Thanks

Rory

Will update with pics and further info. But just to add, I've been collecting for years and these are the most beautiful customs I've ever purchased. Worth every penny. Sad to let them go.

https://cromeyellow.com/blade-runner-action-figures-by-scott-pettersen/
https://www.theverge.com/2013/8/29/...on-figures-are-the-coolest-thing-you-cant-buy

]
1-48.jpg
4-28.jpg
5-27.jpg
6-22.jpg
9-6.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry everyone who has PM'd me, I'm mostly offline this week as I got a horrible bloody case of man flu.
Will catch up after weekend and update thread with proper info and pics.

:duff

Back