Flashpoint Studio "Doomsday Lightning Man" (ZSJL Knightmare Flash)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adjusted the armour and belt. Looks more in proportion now.
PXL_20220607_125723003.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Just read a leaked spoilery plot for the flash film. If true, this movie sounds really cool. And a damn shame that Ezra miller is a ****** bag.

WB need to just put the movie out there now while the worst of ‘their’ antics are still just accusations. It’s either that or risk not being able to release it ever.
Shrink Miller a bit on the poster, enlarge Keaton’s Batman and the masses will come regardless.

As a company fearing all the PR for making that move, they should be honest and say ‘Look, we’re a hundred million dollars+ into this thing and we can’t afford to shelve it. If Ezra turns out to be all the things he’s accused of, we’ll donate X amount of profit to an organisation supporting victims of ‘so and so.’ We just need to recoup our investment and then move forward. We’ll also publicly flog Amber Herd because we know that will raise a few spirits.

I finally had a chance to open this figure up. It is surprisingly heavy! They limit posing more than anything else. But the armor does look really nice. A decent enough figure.

I like this figure! Good shelf presence, die cast the armor is very cool. He definitely looks better in-hand than in my crap photography on an iPhone 11 shows.

Head sculpt is adequate, if a bit blah expression-wise. Main criticism is that he's kind of skinny. But hey, it's the Knightmare future where earth has been decimated. Depending on what happened to civilization I guess there'd probably be canned goods around in that post-apocalyptic world. But food might be fairly scarce. And Flash has a super high speed force driven metabolism. Anyway...

01.jpg

05c.jpg

05.jpg

I like this figure! Good shelf presence, die cast the armor is very cool. He definitely looks better in-hand than in my crap photography on an iPhone 11 shows.

Head sculpt is adequate, if a bit blah expression-wise. Main criticism is that he's kind of skinny. But hey, it's the Knightmare future where earth has been decimated. Depending on what happened to civilization I guess there'd probably be canned goods around in that post-apocalyptic world. But food might be fairly scarce. And Flash has a super high speed force driven metabolism. Anyway...

View attachment 585476
View attachment 585477
View attachment 585478
I found that lowering the belt a bit and lifting the upper leg armour broadens his centre somewhat and fills him out a bit better.

I found that lowering the belt a bit and lifting the upper leg armour broadens his centre somewhat and fills him out a bit better.

Yeah I see what you mean in the pic you posted above. Good advice thanks!

I’m considering replacing the body for this figure with the Worldbox AT020S body. It worked out really well for my Daftoys Constantine. Or actually since there’s a suit it’d be the version that does’t have continuous forearms and hands. I guess that’s the AT016?

How much of a pain in the ass is it to remove the suit from the body?

I’m considering replacing the body for this figure with the Worldbox AT020S body. It worked out really well for my Daftoys Constantine. Or actually since there’s a suit it’d be the version that does’t have continuous forearms and hands. I guess that’s the AT016?

How much of a pain in the ass is it to remove the suit from the body?
I don't see a lot of gain from the swap to the worldbox body as the biceps are kinda the same and still too skinny for my liking (even if the flash is not bulky I prefer heroic silhouettes) and the waist will still look weird without padding. The other thing will be the leg armors, you will have to bend them to fit the new legs.

The chest armor is 3 parts.
The shoulder/neck armor (glued to diecast chest by a little line behind the flash logo and to the back armor on both shoulders)
The diecast chest armor (glued to the lower armor on both traps)
The lower and back armor (that you can slide down once you soften it with hairdryer).

The real annoying thing are the pleather straps. Pain to remove and to reattach.
I managed to do it with little to no visible damages but I will probably replace all of them.down the line either with rubber or leather ones.

It should be doable if you are used to customize your figures 🙂

Got it cheap from Toy wonderland.
First order.
Heard a lot of bad things but it went ok as it was in stock.
Only downside is I got hit by customs in EU.

With the discussion about swapping out the body for Flashpoint Deathstroke I’m thinking the stock body for Flash is just too skinny to my eye. I’ve rationalized it that in the Knightmare future the character doesn’t have much food to eat while at the same time having that huge speedster metabolism (“I’m a snackhole.”)

But anyway, I’m considering a body swap for this figure as well. Worldbox most likely. Ezra Miller is reportedly 5’ 11’ in real life.

Maybe Worldbox AT011?

This guy just arrived. I’m overall happy with how it came out. Just had to make some minor adjustments but other than that it’s a good piece to go with the Knightmare team.
B0CFC233-48E1-47E5-A056-B6EDA6B622FE.jpeg

Back