1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I the only person who put a deposit down for the FigureLo Zack’s Joker?
It didn’t release in July as Comic Sanctorum suggested and now I guess the estimated release date will just keep rolling along as time passes.

It’s a full year late now with no updates anywhere to be found.

When is it reasonable to just throw in the towel and accept defeat?

It didn’t release in July as Comic Sanctorum suggested and now I guess the estimated release date will just keep rolling along as time passes.

Sucks to hear that dude.

Yeah, damn! @Chopper Face can you look for it elsewhere and request a refund? Sucks to lose the NRD but sometimes maybe that’s the way to go.

Yeah, damn! @Chopper Face can you look for it elsewhere and request a refund? Sucks to lose the NRD but sometimes maybe that’s the way to go.
It’s not just that Comic Sanctorum or TNS (who I ordered from) haven’t received their stock; there is no stock! The figure doesn’t exist.

No store should be able to justifying keeping the NRD for an figure that will never materialise so I could badger them and at least get store credit I’d imagine.

Doomsday Reveler is still an option for my Knightmare team. It’s just a shame the FigureLo doesn’t seem like it will ever come.

It’s not just that Comic Sanctorum or TNS (who I ordered from) haven’t received their stock; there is no stock! The figure doesn’t exist.

No store should be able to justifying keeping the NRD for an figure that will never materialise so I could badger them and at least get store credit I’d imagine.

Doomsday Reveler is still an option for my Knightmare team. It’s just a shame the FigureLo doesn’t seem like it will ever come.

Ouch I thought I had seen in-hand pics of it from folks. That sucks!

I had pre ordered it since I thought it was more accurate that the one we have now. But I canceled because there was no word on if this figure was still coming.

I had pre ordered it since I thought it was more accurate that the one we have now. But I canceled because there was no word on if this figure was still coming.
Ye that’s why I went for it too. Gonna ask some stores if they have any info from FigurElo to try and conclude if it is truly dead or not.

Ye that’s why I went for it too. Gonna ask some stores if they have any info from FigurElo to try and conclude if it is truly dead or not.
On the upside I don't think I've ever heard of a figure being announced officially for pre-order and then not coming. Other than a few custom jobs by private people on this forum.

Admittedly I don't have that much experience with these smaller companies. But good idea to ask some stores.

I was meaning to give that update since Thursday or so when TNS sent my invoice. I was so shocked to see this figure was finally showing up- two years late or whatever it is by now.

Since I gave up on the hope of this releasing eons ago, considered my NRD lost, bought Doomsday Reveler instead, and custom made the second gun, holster & a new Joker card, I now don’t feel like paying off the invoice until I see some in-hand pics that denote a superior product over Flashpoint’s figure.

FigureLo doesn’t include the crown of thorns- which is an accessory I love despite it not appearing in the movie- but it does have a more accurate vest, both guns, and a more sinister looking sculpt so there’s still a possibility that I’ll pick it up.

are there some pictures from the figurelo joker?
Can’t find any of the full figure but it has been parted out already so we can take a look at all the components.

Enjoy
DC0A0252-973F-4593-A93A-1E0992737361.jpeg
10C1A42A-9449-406B-97D7-0EDD60B1402B.jpeg
D17300B3-3FA9-47E4-BC34-B9A45BFC5897.jpeg
94E094D8-AE06-4D14-861E-F5C9FB634FE0.jpeg
57B96DAA-3F4E-42D7-AAB5-B392B6AA9BBF.jpeg
9970F26D-C979-4037-9B54-C1C3F305D53C.jpeg
9BC477A7-CBE2-4189-9154-A8063A3AF828.jpeg
FA5177DD-275C-4F7F-A86A-06A84B2FC49D.jpeg
3D0075CA-4676-48E7-906E-19EDE4E2DE89.jpeg

8250885E-4E49-4D88-B1F6-0500D5109DFA.jpeg

F16E0B1F-F060-4D3F-90D3-7D73BF484E33.jpeg
4D544150-740E-4DF9-A7CE-618B41E433F1.jpeg
464639D1-C821-4DF8-A492-8EB92CC777F7.jpeg

32965657-AF84-4344-924E-1C0EAB5E733D.jpeg

69AF3E39-2C95-4A04-9DB0-ADA9F38AAFDA.jpeg
5551DEAF-B90B-4587-98A7-926C5E108373.jpeg
80F44659-BB35-429D-9F80-E4B0B306BA60.jpeg
63E993BD-6C9C-4591-9DBB-D8E8E2F9D90A.jpeg
57B3BAC0-3CE2-4C42-ABF9-195569E7AC2D.jpeg

Most is on par with Flashpoint, it does several things more accurately, some things different, yet equally as inaccurate- such as the vest shoulder straps and both handgun holsters- and probably only the rear side and shoulder straps of the vest are less accurate than FlashPoint.

Ultimately, after a lot of consideration, I decided there are enough elements that I’d like to at least compare to Doomsday Reveler in person so I finally paid off my invoice.
For $140, I figure it’s worth giving this thing a shot.

Superior elements imo;
- Includes Harley’s Revolver
- Purple gun has correct ornamentation
- Assault rifle strap is black
- Vest includes SWAT GOTHAM CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT patch on front
- More colour on police badges
- Better painted magazine holders with elastic ties included
- Orange gloves
- More weathered surgical gown and torn left sleeve.
- Clean and bloody Joker cards

Inaccuracies/Inferiorities
- Back of vest omits the pouches (which I can only assume to be accurate by referencing the Weta statue- but even they get things wrong.)
- Crude shoulder straps on vest.
- Both holsters are fabric when they should be hard shell.
- Not enough police badges
- No thorny crown
- No display base (that I’m aware of)
- Jagged/torn rim of Batman cowl. Why?

I can’t make an informed enough judgement on the head sculpt yet but it does seem to be a little more of a sinister expression and the darker hair shows potential.

I ordered the Figure Lo Doomsday Reveler from Comic Sanctorum last year and paid in full at time of the order. They show my order as processing, but I heard they are part of TW and as such not trustworthy. I have emailed them to ask when they plan to ship the figure but haven’t received a response. Am I overly worrying here and they are more reliable than TW?

Since I paid in full via PayPal Credit last year, I don’t think I have any recourse to get my money back. Any advice/thoughts?

The rooted hair on the Figurelo Joker looks to have turned out pretty well based on the pic above. I really love that interaction between Bats and Joker in ZSJL. Makes me wish we could've gotten more of that in later films. oh well.

Last edited:
From reddit-

Someone got KGHobby staff to take some quick snaps before shipping out the figure.

Looks like they were taken by one of those peope who snaps godawful, rushed, poorly light, unfutzed pics just to get them online as quick as possible, which sends the whole community into a panic.
1694193500380.png

1694193602029.png

I do believe that those of us with even the most basic understanding of futzing should be able to tame the hair for a far greater result than seen above.

I'm preferring this sculp and hair more and more over Flashpoint. Will be fun comparing all the parts side by side.

Got mine in from onesixthoutfitters. Only took a quick peak at it but I do prefer this head sculpt over the flashpoint. Think I'll take the best parts of each and bash together a figure.

Got mine in from onesixthoutfitters. Only took a quick peak at it but I do prefer this head sculpt over the flashpoint. Think I'll take the best parts of each and bash together a figure.
Are you able to post any photographs of the figure? I haven’t seen an in-hand look as yet.

I received my Figure Lo “Doomsday Reveler” today and unfortunately I am very disappointed.

Although I really like the headsculpt, the rest of the figure looks and feels cheap. The body joints are pretty loose, they will hold a pose just, but do not seem sturdy in the least. The fabric for the gown/pants is wafer thin and the tactical vest is just as thin and is very cheap looking. The vest has no plastic buckles or holsters like the Flashpoint one did, and is all flat shapeless fabric.

Another thing that was the last straw for me, is the fact that they screwed up the gloved hand with the two finger gesture pose to hold the joker card, by making it for the left hand and not the right hand as it should have been. (Something that Flashpoint got 100% correct). I always planned to display my joker representing the “I’ll be the bigger man” scene (where he flips the joker card between his fingers to give to Batman) and that has been spoiled for me.

I specifically waited for this Figure Lo version of the Doomsday Reveler, as it looked better than the Flashpoint one, with a better head sculpt, the inclusion of Harley Quinn’s revolver that could be attached to the vest In the correct location and what looked like a better quality (more detailed) law enforcement badge collage for the vest. Now I wish I hadn’t.

So in conclusion, I regret buying this figure particularly because I waited so long for it, when I could have picked up the better quality Flashpoint version which was available a long time ago. I will certainly be looking to off-load this figure and now try to find the Flashpoint version at a fair price.

I would be interested to hear what you thought when comparing the two in terms of quality. Are the clothes (gown/pants) as thin on the Flashpoint version as they are on the Figure Lo version, and would you agree that while inaccurate, the Flashpoint tactical vest is much better quality than the Figure Lo version.

Back