1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Joker from a different 3rd party. FigureLo Productions? Never heard of them. Is this an original sculpt or a recast??
https://www.tnsfigures.com/figurelo-1-6-scale-doomsday-reveler-figure-pre-order-deposit/

ZJ11__58988.1620379431.jpg

ZJ01__27363.1620379451.jpg

ZJ05__87722.1620379430.jpg

Typically when tonnes of third party figures are made HT's eventually jumps in. Happened with John Wick, Cable etc. so maybe they will make him.

It'll be a miracle if the rooted hairline looks like that on the production figures. Details however look pretty good compared to the the Flash Point version.

Not familiar with either company but I?m liking the look of Flashpoint?s Doomsday Reveller best. The rooted hair just looks like a glued on wig but I?m more partial to the centre-parting look. Their lovely promo shots are probably warping my perception of the figure as the clothing on the other one looks better weathered and the badges seem more intricately painted but what are you gonna do?

What I really need to know is who got the SWAT vest right. Figurelo says SWAT on the front (and possibly back too) but Flashpoint only has it on the back...
I did a lazy 2 minutes of googling screen caps but couldn?t tell which is correct so either way it won?t sway me but always fun to know these things.

Not familiar with either company but I?m liking the look of Flashpoint?s Doomsday Reveller best. The rooted hair just looks like a glued on wig but I?m more partial to the centre-parting look. Their lovely promo shots are probably warping my perception of the figure as the clothing on the other one looks better weathered and the badges seem more intricately painted but what are you gonna do?

What I really need to know is who got the SWAT vest right. Figurelo says SWAT on the front (and possibly back too) but Flashpoint only has it on the back...
I did a lazy 2 minutes of googling screen caps but couldn?t tell which is correct so either way it won?t sway me but always fun to know these things.

I don't know about the text on the back and front but i think Zac's Joker Doomsday Version shown above has a more accurate vest since it has both pistol holsters on the vest for his two pistols which is accurate. From what i can tell of the first figure it only has one pistol holster on the vest however i do prefer the quality of the figure over all especially with the sculpted hair.

Are any of these figures available anywhere at all? Even for pre order? Seem to have disappeared!

I think the preorders sold out fast. As popular as it was expect a few other third party companies to announce their own versions. I would expect one from Daftoys and maybe Toys Era.
Nah, there were cut off dates for these pre orders. They all expired. So whoever missed out will have to search the aftermarket for these.

Oh my Primus still has him up for pre-order, and I just picked him up.
I would recommend them as a store, I've used them before with no problems.
I will say, don't be alarmed if you place an order and the item page disappears at some point later, they do that once their quote is filled.
Make an account before you order and then you can keep an eye on the status.
Or just email them, they seem perfectly nice and reasonable and they in fact emailed me after I first ordered from them letting me know how the pre-order process goes (in case I was unfamiliar) which was rather decent of them.

Oh my Primus still has him up for pre-order, and I just picked him up.
I would recommend them as a store, I've used them before with no problems.
I will say, don't be alarmed if you place an order and the item page disappears at some point later, they do that once their quote is filled.
Make an account before you order and then you can keep an eye on the status.
Or just email them, they seem perfectly nice and reasonable and they in fact emailed me after I first ordered from them letting me know how the pre-order process goes (in case I was unfamiliar) which was rather decent of them.
Link to store?

I was going to pass on this. I‘m not really drawn to collecting villains.

But since I went ahead and preordered Flash Point ”Lightning Man” (ZSJL Knightmare Flash) this morning, I decided a Knightmare Joker is must-have, since I’ll want to assemble the Knightmare League. Giantoy still has preorder for the standard version so I preordered. Unfortunately Deluxe is sold out at Giantoy and I can’t find it anywhere. But I’m sure toy dealers will buy the Deluxe version to part out, and the alternate (molded hair) head sculpt will eventually be available on eBay.

Last edited:
Looks great but I thought Dave said no unlicensed figures or am I remembering outdated site rules? :lol

With the state of affairs for DC figures these days that would arguably be unfair, lol. Hot Toys ain’t making squat for us these days.

I don’t believe Dave runs this site anymore. Even if he does still own the site, I think it’s been handed over to someone(s) else to manage. He doesn’t post anymore and there are others who were the ones that made all the updates to the site. With that said, even when Dave was still running the show, that rule went out after the Sideshow affiliation was lost. That was the only reason unlicensed and custom figure runs were no longer allowed. Sideshow had cracked down on him for that.

I found the Deluxe edition at NeoGeek Toys for $239 (0 shipping but that just means shipping included) and preordered from there. Giantoy credited me back the deposit since it was like only within 12 hours and I simply forgot there was a Deluxe edition when I preordered, lol. There was no telling if/when the Deluxe version was going to be available from Giantoy or TNS which are now my third party go-tos.

Any of you have past experience with NeoGeek Toys? I’ve never ordered from them before. It’s the only place I could find the Deluxe edition available for preorder.

Any of you have past experience with NeoGeek Toys? I’ve never ordered from them before. It’s the only place I could find the Deluxe edition available for preorder.
I've placed many orders with them, they are my go to for third party stuff. They are legit

Back