Firefly Special Edition?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up Batty. I just finished watching the series this past weekend and have almost pulled the trigger on the set several times. I'll wait for the SE now.

No problem! I bought the box set a couple of years ago. I've lost track of how many times I've watched it. I would definitely buy it again to hear cast commentary. I wonder if they're doing a Special Edition to get it ready for Blu-ray.

Interesting, the first set is great... but a little light on extras. Not sure if I'd bite on a 2nd DVD set, but if it also ends up on BluRay then definitely :rock

I want an F'n "Play All" on the next one.

Going through 3 or 4 steps of loud and annoyingly slow screens to get from one episode to the next sucks.

Anyway, I own 2 copies of the series, 1 to own and 1 to loan.

I almost never have both sets at the house at the same time.

That's really cool. I think it deserves another release, especially since the success of the DVD set since its 2003 release it can be updated to reflect that success.

Sweet, another release. This franchise is just too popular for Fox to do nothing with it. I fully expect another movie or, can I dare to dream...another season of Firefly!? :)

Seriously, as the 12" line would kill,with Jayne and all his weapons and I want a big ass Firefly!!!! Something the size of the Flying Hunter thingy from Terminator!!!

Back