Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AC Cloud is coming out in Q1 next year and if you keep a vigilant eye on sellers you might be able to catch one for roughly his standard market price.

If you specifically want his remake look, at this point it's pretty unlikely.
Is it really sure that it is gonna be released on Q1?

Is it really sure that it is gonna be released on Q1?
Oh I have no idea haha. In this hobby and current state of the world there's really not a lot of assurances, I'm just going off his original projected ship date. I would make the estimated guess he'll come out in February/March but China is dealing with lockdowns again.

Hello guys, after a long long wait~
I finally received my Cloud + Hardy Daytona with joy!!

Now I'm thinking, should I get Zack as well..? Not really a big fan of him (I never played CC before) but I do feel like to pair him with the upcoming GT Aerith🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20221126_163107.jpg
    IMG_20221126_163107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221126_163529.jpg
    IMG_20221126_163529.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221127_094443.jpg
    IMG_20221127_094443.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221128_174527.jpg
    IMG_20221128_174527.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello guys, after a long long wait~
I finally received my Cloud + Hardy Daytona with joy!!

Now I'm thinking, should I get Zack as well..? Not really a big fan of him (I never played CC before) but I do feel like to pair him with the upcoming GT Aerith🤣
Hi Eling! Can you ask GT boss if Cloud AC + Fenrir is gonna be released in Q1?? Thanks in advance!

Alejandro asked for more pics of Sephiroth posed up, figured I'd share them publicly while I'm at it, and one very flashed-out image of the shelf as a whole
Ive been quiet for a bit but as an artist seeing this I got an itch to reply, haha. This looks great!!! He look waaay better than with his transparent default hair. Such a good job you awesome person! :D

Also, side note, I too destroyed his wrist. X,D Ended up using a drill, some wire and epoxy and made it functional again. Ive been wanting to repaint both his and Clouds hair, now after seeing yours I think I will.

Ended up using a drill, some wire and epoxy and made it functional again.
Woof yeah I definitely went down that path at first two. Square took forever to get back to me so I was already in the workshop trying to get functional, using old sewing needles and super glue, but nothing took. Or, at least, nothing took before square already said "yeah we're sending you a full figure" lmao.

I'm sure you can do even better! I'm a very very amateur figure painter, but I've learned a lot, and something this simple just came out so perfect so I stopped there haha.

Pulled the trigger on him, came super fast from onesixthkit. Really wish it was 6th scale, the PAK version is honestly laughable in comparison. Should they make more, I'll be picking up the whole line if it stays at this level of quality.
Thanks Kit Chen!
Damn that looks really solid... Fingers crossed that they do a 1/6 scale version because it would be an instant pre-order for me.

Wonder how that will look next to next year’s Bring Arts trio, I think I might order one just to see :rock

Also found a Game Toys remake Cloud for way too much money but decided to order one anyway. Don’t want to pass this line up even if I’ll never be able to convince myself to nab a Sephiroth

Wonder how that will look next to next year’s Bring Arts trio, I think I might order one just to see :rock

Also found a Game Toys remake Cloud for way too much money but decided to order one anyway. Don’t want to pass this line up even if I’ll never be able to convince myself to nab a Sephiroth
If it helps using something like Klarna , Affirm or PayPal pay in 4 lessens the blow since you can easily get a Seph off AliExpress just can make the payments in parts instead of one bud payment

Back