Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any experience from ordering from nighthood collectibles? It's an online store from singapore. I'd like to know if theyre legit.
I bought once from them a long time ago. I got my Fenrir and Cloud from The Little Box from Singapore. Quite a reputable company. They have a physical shop too.

Meanwhile... the TW gang:
travolta-empty.gif

Pretty sure Clouds had some elastic that pulled it down holding it in place. Zack doesn’t seem to have anything like that.

Does anyone have an issue mounting the soldier sword. It seems far to heavy and the mount just pops out.
I think all the swords so far have been too heavy. I can never pose the sword on cloud’s back without the little piece coming off. Have considered adding some putty to keep it in place. The second class sword held up well on my Zack but I have him on the hardy daytone and I pushed the sword holder in place so maybe a bit of force could help

I think all the swords so far have been too heavy. I can never pose the sword on cloud’s back without the little piece coming off. Have considered adding some putty to keep it in place. The second class sword held up well on my Zack but I have him on the hardy daytone and I pushed the sword holder in place so maybe a bit of force could help
I luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) haven't had any issue until the 2nd lass sword.

I luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) haven't had any issue until the 2nd lass sword.
Yeah I mean the buster swords stay in place but any slight movement and they fall off the back . Kinda wish they would have done a snap, click or pop into place mechanic so they could stay in place better and be posed without falling off

Yeah I mean the buster swords stay in place but any slight movement and they fall off the back . Kinda wish they would have done a snap, click or pop into place mechanic so they could stay in place better and be posed without falling off
Are you using the materia peg? I’m only asking because I pose and repose my Cloud and parade around with him and it’s never so much as wobbled, so to hear of such a drastically different experience is making me wonder if I jammed it or broke something…

concept prototype,means doesn't confirm get release.

Attachments

• E83EC9F4-C905-415F-92A1-8F346CDC05ED.jpeg
    E83EC9F4-C905-415F-92A1-8F346CDC05ED.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 55B56929-7A25-4B53-9DB0-F2F6ADE3D2CD.jpeg
    55B56929-7A25-4B53-9DB0-F2F6ADE3D2CD.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0C8E5570-3DB6-4EB2-A00A-04DDA211DBFD.jpeg
    0C8E5570-3DB6-4EB2-A00A-04DDA211DBFD.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 0
  • 0C98A86C-4A87-44D9-BDD4-33ACD5A24F1A.jpeg
    0C98A86C-4A87-44D9-BDD4-33ACD5A24F1A.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 0
concept prototype,means doesn't confirm get release.
Funny thing is.. yesterday I thought about it.. How nice it would be to have a head with closed eyes.
Just to recreate the ending scene of CC. The future seems promising.. even though that these are prototypes

concept prototype,means doesn't confirm get releascrye.
Damn, the paint application on those is just.... incredible. The shading... Such a talented artist, whoever the prototype artist may be! And that versus13 Noctis looks SOOO GOOD DAMNNN
Jealous of GT boss for owning the best figures in the world 😭😂

I swear! And they probably have so many more we haven't even seen yet!
GT is like a breath of fresh air in the 1/6 community. Polluted by mass amounts of Superheroes by other companies, GT brings a new light to 1/6 collectors by delivering the best anime and video game characters around. I just feel blessed to share the same character interests as GT boss because every release has been a hit! I'm always excited to see more from GT but honestly love the time it takes to release a figure, because let's be real... 1/6 are expensive as hell lol 😂

GT is like a breath of fresh air in the 1/6 community. Polluted by mass amounts of Superheroes by other companies, GT brings a new light to 1/6 collectors by delivering the best anime and video game characters around. I just feel blessed to share the same character interests as GT boss because every release has been a hit! I'm always excited to see more from GT but honestly love the time it takes to release a figure, because let's be real... 1/6 are expensive as hell lol 😂
Couldn't agree more, ma man!✊🏾😁 GameToys and RocketToys have definitely made my year!

Yes, true. I'm familiar with washing seamless bodies and cornstarching them for preservation, but the issue here is that there is an abundance of dye remaining in the clothing and it's transferring to the body and seamless arms. Just worries me for AC Cloud, is all. I haven't tried washing it out but I presume it's stained the material. Not trying to sound so pessimistic, I apologize for that. Very happy with Zack now that he's all fixed up! Photos tomorrow.
Would you be so kind to explain the whole cleaning process and the materials to do it? We would appreciate it. Thanks.

Back