Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an upgrade for vts cloud.
299121124_550179366792918_2299333415248235163_n.jpg
299415838_767065471180595_3156856827167829478_n.jpg

I wonder what the GT Sephiroth head looks like on the VTS Cloud body… they should be around the same height I think

Maybe there is still a problem in making JACK? It is questionable whether it will be released in August. The process from figure production to release is too secretive. Waiting is also increasingly exhausting and difficult.

For those getting AC Cloud and Fenrir, (though still far away) how do you plan to display them??

For those getting AC Cloud and Fenrir, (though still far away) how do you plan to display them??

Ideally I want them displayed next to my Advent Pieces set - how specifically I'm going to achieve that, I'm not completely sure yet. I considered an acrylic display box but it'd need to be an absolutely absurd size. Currently considering a long floating shelf somewhere in my living room.

when boss said august release,just wait for it.
latest update:

1. zack,review set will be sending out in few days.
so maybe we can see openbox picture/video incoming next week.
balance payment collection will start next week,one more week for gt to summarize the stock count then sending the stocks to reseller.

2. ac cloud silicon body test still ongoing,not yet crack.

Attachments

• ABB890EE-6C77-41B3-B681-F918339D82AD.jpeg
    ABB890EE-6C77-41B3-B681-F918339D82AD.jpeg
    392.6 KB · Views: 0
latest update:

balance payment collection will start next week,one more week for gt to summarize the stock count then sending the stocks to reseller.

@walter88 any updates on Vasto Lorde Ichigo?

latest update:

Is the Yuna on the left from another studio or a tailoring test by GT themselves?

Maybe there is still a problem in making JACK? It is questionable whether it will be released in August. The process from figure production to release is too secretive. Waiting is also increasingly exhausting and difficult.
why do you keep calling him Jack , his name is Zack

latest update:

Thanks for the updates.
Are they testing ac Cloud by leaving him in a bend arm pose or repeatedly moving him?

latest update:

I only just now realized that's what that photo of ACs Cloud body has been for. :lol I was confused on why GT kept sharing those photos of AC Cloud's body.

Really cool to see them testing the elbow over a long period of time to see if it breaks. That's really my main concern with them going more seamless. I want to be able to pose these figures and their elbows but those are so easily prone to ripping apart. I fear that for Tifa the most. I want her with in battle poses so I hope GT does a good amount of body test for her.

If GT's Tifa can pull off these poses and not have the body fall apart, I'd be very impressed.

tifa_cloud_fighting.png

MZgCy6x.jpg
IVIZDRp.jpg

Last edited:
If the material they're using for AC Cloud (and Tifa, I think) does everything GT said it can, then TBLeague might have some competition in the seamless bodies market.

Who is JACK? And why do you keep putting his name in all caps? :lol

Back