Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220804_144245.jpg

Got Zack's Buster Sword 3D printed. It turned out okay, needs a lot of touching up. My first encounter with 3D printed stuff. They wrote to me that for fine details I should use a resin printer, but it will do for what I need it for. Basically, I'm just remaking the VTS Toys rusted sword that came with AC Cloud.

It's done. I'm no pro painter, nor have I ever attempted to paint rust, so pardon my attempt, but I think it does the job well enough. Happy to add it to the display as my first 3D printed.. thing. Still looking for the sword parted out from the VTS set lol. I'm on to my next project now, making the Dragonslayer from Berserk in 1/6 form to go with my custom Guts. :bounce
zackbsword.jpg

It's done. I'm no pro painter, nor have I ever attempted to paint rust, so pardon my attempt, but I think it does the job well enough. Happy to add it to the display as my first 3D printed.. thing. Still looking for the sword parted out from the VTS set lol. I'm on to my next project now, making the Dragonslayer from Berserk in 1/6 form to go with my custom Guts. :bounce
View attachment 592782
If you want to rid of the rust, simply use some vinegar and baking soda, then......oh wait......

Last edited:
Do some of you keep your GT Cloud arms bent like that? or is it just for pictures then you straighten them again.

Do some of you keep your GT Cloud arms bent like that? or is it just for pictures then you straighten them again.
Nah, my Cloud's arms are straight. I have my Aerith posed with a bent arm because... meh, it's just a phicen body, and it's not GT Aerith lol normally I'm more cautious about bent elbows. It's been known that remake Cloud can't handle bent elbow poses for long without a split.

Nah, my Cloud's arms are straight. I have my Aerith posed with a bent arm because... meh, it's just a phicen body, and it's not GT Aerith lol normally I'm more cautious about bent elbows. It's been known that remake Cloud can't handle bent elbow poses for long without a split.
Yeah, I used to leave silicone arms bent when i started collecting but im much more careful now. I wonder how VTS Cloud fairs with a bent arm for long periods of time, considering his arm is just a sleeve.

ShowZ have VTS Zack (remember that?) listed as "Incoming" which means they're expecting stock imminently. Probably won't be too long 'til photos and reviews are out.

n
ShowZ have VTS Zack (remember that?) listed as "Incoming" which means they're expecting stock imminently. Probably won't be too long 'til photos and reviews are out.
It is questionable whether GT Jack will be released this month. The release date seems like a top secret.

I do, but that’s just because I don’t care if they break lol Since I don’t mind jointed arms displays at all, I’m just enjoying the seamless ones while they last, and will report back when they inevitably give out. For science.

I do, but that’s just because I don’t care if they break lol Since I don’t mind jointed arms displays at all, I’m just enjoying the seamless ones while they last, and will report back when they inevitably give out. For science.
Please tell us how long it takes before it gives out. Thank you for the sacrifice!

Sharing this here because I know a lot of you don't venture outside this specific thread.

I'm taking this as official confirmation of what I'd been speculating for a while regarding Toys Wonderland: They do not purchase stock directly from the manufacturer. Anything they sell is purchased from a local store and then resold. Keep this in mind for any GameToys purchases, since we already know they completely failed to secure any Cloud despite taking orders for it.

401445-2678C6D1-871A-41E2-AECA-05A496D1F510.jpeg

Sharing this here because I know a lot of you don't venture outside this specific thread.

I'm taking this as official confirmation of what I'd been speculating for a while regarding Toys Wonderland: They do not purchase stock directly from the manufacturer. Anything they sell is purchased from a local store and then resold. Keep this in mind for any GameToys purchases, since we already know they completely failed to secure any Cloud despite taking orders for it.

View attachment 592995

100% agreed. And I'm willing to bet the only reason that Sephiroth shipped for most people was because word hadn't spread enough about the quality by that point. Once Cloud came out, people knew and were buying him up.

If you pre-ordered Zack from TW, keep your fingers crossed and hopes up. It might be a toss up.

Back