Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks like it just come out of the game!!! 🤯

Gametoys really are in a different league with these sculpts!

295812594_10160078115549686_7455973478412906720_n.JPG

He looks pretty good, I'm really happy that somebody did end up making Barret in 1/6 form - somebody out there did a great job reading the market. Valid points were made, though this is Barret, he only seems at 50% his size, especially his shoulders. I really want to get him but I dont want skinny Barret 😂 Beefy Barret only

Also he's probably the generic 30~31cm which would look weird next to Sephiroth who's 33cm lol we need 36cm Barret.. no wonder GT doesn't wanna make it lol
I believe Sephiroth is taller than Barret. The real issue is GT Cloud being slightly too tall… I’ve been trying to think of how to fix that so my customs don’t need such large height adjustments lol

I believe Sephiroth is taller than Barret. The real issue is GT Cloud being slightly too tall… I’ve been trying to think of how to fix that so my customs don’t need such large height adjustments lol
I just googled this chart
AIJh6YMesBKRZ-shuGeiEgJ-UHJN41X22liN7eyVynE.jpg

But there's a remake version too
ddrmf1o-cf994132-6282-4fb4-9221-4f5b975e9732.png

But with GT's game-accurate height... that decent looking SharkToys Barret would be about the height of Cloud, maybe a smidge taller. Since Sephi is 33cm. I think Barret needs to be 35~36cm to be accurate with GT's figures. I can't get it for that reason alone. 😅
But if it's going to be the only Barret in 1/6 form I don't want to miss out either ... 😅 dilemma.

I just googled this chart
View attachment 592340
But there's a remake version too
View attachment 592341

But with GT's game-accurate height... that decent looking SharkToys Barret would be about the height of Cloud, maybe a smidge taller. Since Sephi is 33cm. I think Barret needs to be 35~36cm to be accurate with GT's figures. I can't get it for that reason alone. 😅
But if it's going to be the only Barret in 1/6 form I don't want to miss out either ... 😅 dilemma.
Yeah, I don’t use heights based on old printed materials so much as in game and game models. It just makes more sense to me that those would be the most up to date and accurate.

Attachments

• E1095EFF-D9B8-4E22-A5AC-63E6900E2863.png
    E1095EFF-D9B8-4E22-A5AC-63E6900E2863.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 36C6464B-DF27-497F-A4F3-43046EAF13E8.png
    36C6464B-DF27-497F-A4F3-43046EAF13E8.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, I don’t use heights based on old printed materials so much as in game and game models. It just makes more sense to me that those would be the most up to date and accurate.
Oh snap, they're almost the same height. Sephiroth is a little bit taller, but he's definitely taller with his hair 😂 Well that's good! We would only need a 33cm Barret then. I could add height to ST Barret's ankles, but that doesn't fix his lack of shoulders. 😕 is there anywhere that states the height of the Barret figure? I've been looking.

His head looks too small.
Agreed! At this point I’d really be buying it for the outfit/accessories, and just putting the body I already bought for Barret and the head I have for him in it. Though, if the skintone ends up closer than it looks here (or maybe the sculpt is just throwing my perception off?) I could probably get away with just swapping the heads lol

Agreed! At this point I’d really be buying it for the outfit/accessories, and just putting the body I already bought for Barret and the head I have for him in it. Though, if the skintone ends up closer than it looks here (or maybe the sculpt is just throwing my perception off?) I could probably get away with just swapping the heads lol
Which body did you decide to go with?

Agreed. I noticed this when putting mine on my 'video game character' shelf. He's about a half-head taller than DAM's Leon Kennedy. I put him next to a few other figures in my collection and he's taller than every single one. Twas a slight bummer. I always figured Cloud was a bit shorter than average.

Agreed. I noticed this when putting mine on my 'video game character' shelf. He's about a half-head taller than DAM's Leon Kennedy. I put him next to a few other figures in my collection and he's taller than every single one. Twas a slight bummer. I always figured Cloud was a bit shorter than average.
I think GT got the height on point.
20220802_230004.jpg

In-game Cloud is about a half-head taller than every adult male NPC, too. Cloud is actually a big boy, he just looks small cause Barret, Sephiroth and Zack are even bigger boys.

cloudheight.jpg

In-game Cloud is about a half-head taller than every adult male NPC, too. Cloud is actually a big boy, he just looks small cause Barret, Sephiroth and Zack are even bigger boys.

View attachment 592384
You’re right! I re-compared Sephiroth and Cloud, and it comes out exactly right in scale.

Attachments

• BAB8BECA-08F0-47DD-A56C-E2295A79A95A.jpeg
    BAB8BECA-08F0-47DD-A56C-E2295A79A95A.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1FB8C9D3-049D-41B9-B2DE-4B17E6F0EBC9.jpeg
    1FB8C9D3-049D-41B9-B2DE-4B17E6F0EBC9.jpeg
    665.7 KB · Views: 0
Back