Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some progress.

as for zack,maybe august. maybe
but half year is consider fast for producing an 1/6 figure.
minus the holiday(china celebrate chinese new year for 1 month normally)

if not for improving the headscuplt ,zack already released on MAY.
Man.. That's going to be such a nice looking GT figure.. If they could bless me with a Grimmjow, Nelliel, Yoruichi, Aizen, Rangiku, Uryu, Retsu, Isane, Kukaku, Soi Fon, Jushiro and moreee! I'd buy each and every one of them!😂🔥🔥

Attachments

• d5x154b-8f8839bf-fc63-424a-975e-46df31ddcedc.jpg
    d5x154b-8f8839bf-fc63-424a-975e-46df31ddcedc.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
The base with the Compilation Buster Sword (can we even call it that now since they changed it to the Remake design for CC Reunion?) looks absolutely fantastic, I know it's been said before but I'd buy that on its own in a heartbeat.

Vasto Lorde Ichigo!!! I absolutely need this. Might buy two!

Attachments

• 395255-39ca5acc2fecf7f322c56ab0e51f0412.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • 1652894051844.jpg
    1652894051844.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure this is a Final Fantasy VII Remake thread, not Bleach, no?
Lol what gave it away, the title thread? Take a deep breath and relax.. your FF7 thread isn't taking a new directional change. Who cares when it's teases and updates from GAMETOYS!! otherwise go collect playarts

Lol what gave it away, the title thread? Take a deep breath and relax.. your FF7 thread isn't taking a new directional change. Who cares when it's teases and updates from GAMETOYS!! otherwise go collect playarts
If I wanted to see figures from some ****** anime I'd go to that thread :lol, same as I don't wanna see DC figure teasers and announcements in the Star Wars threads.

Sorry, but this is the unofficial Gametoys thread now. I don't make the rules.
:rotfl
Just jokes - but I for one don't mind as I only venture in this thread and maybe 2 others at most. Not much else interests me here. I'd love to hear/see all of Gametoys' teasers through here, but we should keep the discussion of other topics to a minimum.

Just jokes - but I for one don't mind as I only venture in this thread and maybe 2 others at most. Not much else interests me here. I'd love to hear/see all of Gametoys' teasers through here, but we should keep the discussion of other topics to a minimum.
Fair indeed, my friend. I was only stating some GT figures I'd love to see (as usual). Nothing like keeping some friendly convo going so this thread never dies lol. Of course we always jump right back to final fantasy regardless. That's what we're all here for. It didn't bother anyone seeing GT Ichigo or CCTOYS Ellie with a seamless arm and a jointed arm a few pages ago.. Me hoping GT picks up NieR Automata and people even spoke of Rocket Toys Naruto.. And we got right back to final fantasy😁🔥 anyways.. I wonder if Tifa will come with multiple face sculpts..🤔 She doesn't make many faces just like Cloud.. The most I could see is probably an opened mouth combat face. We already know Aerith will have a neutral smiling face and the closed eyes face. But Tifa, I don't know.

Yeah, I really don’t care about Bleach either, but a couple posts of people being excited over something (esp since it was seen in an on-topic teaser image anyway) is like way not a big deal to me lol

You should relax. It's a Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles thread. I care. Your condescending tone is not appreciated. Please go tease Gametoys Bleach stuff in the Bleach thread. Simple as that.

I've never seen Bleach but it has some nice designs, so I don't mind seeing those figures. I'd even buy a figure of that black and white demon guy if it's made by GT, I love that design.

I've never seen Bleach but it has some nice designs, so I don't mind seeing those figures. I'd even buy a figure of that black and white demon guy if it's made by GT, I love that design.
That's all good. I am pretty sure that the specific thread welcomes all Bleach stuff, but going off-topic is not good. Or just rename this thread to Gametoys. I just leave this thread to an FFVII specific one. Easy.

That's all good. I am pretty sure that the specific thread welcomes all Bleach stuff, but going off-topic is not good. Or just rename this thread to Gametoys. I just leave this thread to an FFVII specific one. Easy.
A handful of posts about some other figures in a thread with 3.500+ replies is not a big deal. And let's be real, most people read this thread primarily for Gametoys, and any changes or improvements they make on their other figures are relevant for their FFVII Remake line, as well. So it's not like it's totally off-topic.

But sure, we can talk about the non-existent news about FFVII Remake figures instead. That would clearly be more interesting.

Last edited:
A handful of posts about some other figures in a thread with 3.500+ replies is not a big deal. And let's be real, most people read this thread primarily for Gametoys, and any changes or improvements they make on their other figures are relevant for their FFVII Remake line, as well. So it's not like it's totally off-topic.

But sure, we can talk about the non-existent news about FFVII Remake figures instead. That would clearly be more interesting.
Good on you, fam. Solid.

Guys, Bleach broke into my house and stole all my towels and clogged up all my toilets. Please don't post about the anime in here because it really upsets me. I still can't dry off and I really have to ****.

Anyone know when Zack is coming out? I don't actually have him pre-ordered I just want to know right now.

Thanks for your time.

Back